[ZS] Re-Spec option.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Daniel A. Miller, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Daniel A. Miller

Daniel A. Miller New Member

Some people may miss out on achievements by building their character improperly. Perhaps allow a one time Re-spec of their character. This should not be free and should have some restrictions placed on it, such as only allowed by certain level. Just throwing it out there I will let the masses decide if it be appropriate.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Are you talking about people being able to reallocate skill points to change their build?

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If you mean reallocate, no way 1 star, if some one made a bad choice, they can work on changing the build of their character .

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If its skill points,it was one of the most heavily debated topics before.
    Originally I was for the idea,but then it sunk in just how bad even a 1 time reallocation is.
    Sorry 1 star.Fix it up by leveling.

I myself had made a HUGE mistake in 1 of the other games that took me a long time to fix.
    It's not impossible to fix it granted its time consuming but its still not impossible to fix.

5. clubber

clubber Member

Considering that we talk about ZS and not about VC or PC (where you can lvl like a mof0) or MOB... I give a 10. On ZS we lvl up harder than other app and I think this feature will help out players.

6. alka

alka Banned

You may have a point.

Why do I need so much stamina when I have no fight list?
    Why do I need attack and defence when I can do Outbreaks and only heal when I level?
    All my bosses are above level 10 so are now rendered useless!
    I could get an extra 4500 energy as opposed to 500 stam per day, so I could level quicker!
    I could put all my skills into energy and join those great players moving to the top who never fight!!

I am of course talking about Zombie Slayer, the app where fighting is frowned upon.

Sadly as I don't agree with the wimpy style of play shown by energy players I'll be giving this a "1".

However, I think this thread could be helpful to newbees as to what they have to look forward to when they go above level 800, and maybe they will think more careful about where to put the skills for the long term benefit of their game.

7. We've been through this before. I gave this one star, because it would make the sacrifices I made seem pointless. It would have been better if I hadn't wasted all those points in attack and defense. Instead, I should have gone all energy and leveled much faster, rather then at my current slow pace.

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

I asked Kano to allow me to re-allocate 2 skillpoints, that I had to put into Stamina, in-order to trigger the 1000 achievment, and they wouldnt even let me do that.

1001 stamina really does look like crow on my account. I hate it. all my numbers are in neat order except for that one. Doesnt kano know that they're players are crazy about numbers?

I just want to know, How you think it would be fair at all for somone to get a skill point reset?

You can build an energy account up to level 1000 in a week, with your suggestion, that person could take thier energy account they built in a week, reset thier skills, and be the strongest level 1000 in the cream of the fight list.

If you want to start over, make a new facebook, and do it. Just make sure you never play your old account, because if you do, It will be your new one that gets deleted. :)

I dont need to vote this a 1 star its going nowhere all on its own.

9. slave

slave Member

bad bad bad idea....
    to be able to reallocate all your stuff after youve gained the levels, not fair to anyone
    dude there is always a chance to correct your slayer no matter how badly you think youve made the build
    but it takes work, and you will be weak while you do it but you can turn it around, if your only in it for the short term, then no you wont be able to fix it, but if your only in it for the short term why would you care?

10. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  11. alka

alka Banned

[Rejected] Kano should pay us $$ for ideas

ROFLMAO. I forgot about this one. Thanks for posting link to remind me..sure was funny seeing it there..

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month