[ZS] Let factions add a photo - in to the faction division box/frame :)

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Mayhem the Psycho, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to add a photo to my faction profile to distinguish it from others :)

The Best Place for this in my opinion is in the Faction Division Box/Frame that holds one of the 7 icons :)

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

This has been posted before and i believe the reason Kano went against it is because when players can start personalizing things, it opens them up to abuse. While most people would do the right thing, you're always going to have players that think it's funny to post stupid or inappropriate pictures.

I would love to have this as an option, but i doubt very much it will be done anytime soon.

3. Thanks let's hope they change their minds as anything is better than those pointless icons hee hee :)

I personally think everything is open to abuse if someone has that mindset but as long as there is a way to report abuse we should have that angle covered :)

Name-Rank-Number maybe some peoples thing but I would like to have the opportunity to express myself :)

Wouldn't changing your name in the game be more open to abuse because this can be done at level 1 ?

Opening a faction is something done by players with a certain standing in the game they have to be at a certain level and need a fare bit of money to do so.

I would also think that changing your picture would also be chargeable like the other faction features after the first time so not too many players will be changing it everyday :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  4. Billie Jo Lear

Billie Jo Lear New Member

There are always going to be silly people who abuse the system, but that is no reason to turn the system off :D Just my opinion... I want our photos in our factions as well! Most of took a good amount of time making them and they are stuck in facebook so nonone can identify us by our photo :(

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

6. Thanks I will move my comments :)

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I will close this thread then, and you can bump the other one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.