reset?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Salman Al-buainain, Aug 5, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Kinda odd how on one network game account disappears yet on the other it doesn't(it didn't disappear on hi5 either)
    Kinda weird.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

if HI5 does not support the games anymore, how would it show anything? Like I said not sure of the mechanics of the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
  3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Back when it was there,I noticed some accounts that were literally dead.
    The account was there but the network profile wasnt.

Just like on myspace you can find accounts where the game account is there but not network profile.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

oh ok got ya :)

5. hi.. just want to tell you that i dont want to reset my skill point cause i know it is very unfair for all other players..!
    so i said that i want kano to reset my account to level 1 :)

and for numbers .. you are the same as me .. i dont like to have 2001 :/ LOL!

finally .. i think that they should reset my account and no need for a new account :)

PS. i messaged the support and still no respond from them .. more then 20 hours !!!
    will wait more :/

6. no way to reset my account just for one game .. i do prefer to stop ZS for ever .. or make a new account and wont reset this account .. i have many other games...
    too fool to reset my account just for ZS.!

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you prob will not hear anything from support , it is the weekend and Monday is a holiday for Kano so maybe by Tues or Wed you will get a response.

8. slave

slave Member

i see unknown slayer accounts all the time, accounts that for whatever reason were disbanded, banned, or whatever, i dont believe kano has any interest in removing an account even if someone discontinued their facebook, its still someone that can be attacked or listed or punched, why would they delete it? it makes it look like there are more players than there really are.......

and thats a novel idea, dont you think...??

9. will keep playing until then
    thanks for informing me