reset?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Salman Al-buainain, Aug 5, 2012.

1. hi all, how can i reset my account?
    does all the un goes when i reset my account?

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Hi Salman! Sorry to say but there is no such thing as a reset in Kano's games. It's not something they allow us to do.

The best thing you can do is keep leveling up and change your build that way.

3. why they dont allow you?
    who re they so they dont allow you?
    i cant now change my build ..
    i am level 620+
    so i need double my level or triple so i can change a bit ..!
    een if i contacted the support and request my account ... they wont?

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

No they wont let you reset your account under any circumstances.

In the beginning you could but they had to many "accidental resets", so they took the feature away and don't allow anyone to do it now.

You can always change your build, it's just a matter of whether you're prepared to spend the time doing so.

5. i didnt say that they add the reset button ..
    i said that i request them to reset my account ...!

and if there is no chance...
    then making an new fb account will be the only way?

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Keep in mind FB only allows you ONE account.
    Make a new one you have to erase the old one or risk getting banned.

You can always come to myspace and build better.
    I'm sure players there will enjoy new blood.

In the beginning,reset was in VC and PC.
    It was never in LCN or ZS.

"Accidental resets" "my account was hacked resets" "it reset itself resets" is why that was taken away.

FYI favor points were NOT taken away.

7. 1- i know that fb and kano allow only 1 account
    2- i have myspace account but when i try to enter any game there .. it just keep loading so i stopped this site.!
    3- i never said that there should be a reset button .. i said i want to reset my account but i will request kano to reset my zs
    4- if i made a new account *who will know me* i wont be that fool to make a new account with the same name and similar e-mail or the same country! but that will be a bit annoying to enter in two account to play a game.. i i just want it on my account

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I highly doubt Kano will reset your account.

You'd have to send that request in to support anyway.

Don't get your hopes up though.

9. its our rights to reset our account whenever we want ..
    because it is called *MY ACCOUNT*

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Then technically Kano should have done a 1:1 transfer for the players of Hi5.
    Since it's "their account"
    But they didn't.

11. its different :/

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not really.
    But as I said don't get your hopes up.

13. I wont..
    but if they rejected me in the beginning ..i will burn their inbox with messages until they reset my account :p

14. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You're not the first player to ask for their account to be reset. It's just not something Kano do. Please message Support so you can hear this from Kano themselves.

15. i have already sent a request.. and as i said.. if they say no .. i will keep asking until they say YES :)

16. Eraser

Eraser Member

Salman Al-buainain

If you are speaking of a Skill point reset.... Thats impossible.... NO... You're not going to get that.... Its extremley unfair to anyone else.... Lets say you build an all energy account up to level 1200 in a week... Then... You want your skill points reset so you can be as strong as somone went the long hard drawn out way to get there, and be strong.

That is why skill point resets are not allowed. I requested to kano that. 2... "count them" 2 skill points be returned to my account. being that i had to add 1 stamina, to my already 1000 stamina, just to recieve the 1000 stamina achievment....

Im crazy about number..... I really DO hate that 1001 all screwy in my line up...

Kano refused to do that. So why you think you can get a full skill point reset i have no clue.

BUT on the other hand. If a "reset" is in reference to returning your account to level 1. and starting all over.... I dont see any reason that would not be allowed.

If all else fails.... make a new facebook account, and then report the old account on your other facebook so it can be locked...

I really think they would much rather let you be level 1 again than make you feel forced to violate facebook's TOU. and create the situation where you could become a potential cheater.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  17. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The FB account you know me under, is my second go at Zombie Slayer on Facebook. Kano will not reset anyone's account, for any reason.

18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you can delete an old account yourself on FB, then your kano account will not show up anymore, and start a new FB account with a new Kano account, if ya want to start over, but it will be from scratch

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Really?
    I always thought the Kano account remained.
    It does on myspace anyways.
    Deleting it doesn't delete the game account.
    Kinda weird if it does that on FB.

well not exactly sure how it happens, I know someone who did that to start over and her old pc account is no where to be seen, and neither is her FB account,unless Kano actually deleted it , which may have happened.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
  20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well not exactly sure how it happens, I know someone who did that to start over and her old pc account is no where to be seen, and neither is her FB account,unless Kano actually deleted it , which may have happened.