Earn our own earning?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by forbidden7, Jul 19, 2012.

1. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

Earning our own earning..don't u think it will be fun?coz sometimes or most of the times people who kill or hitlist people some or more will earn a huge amount of $$..some will get lucky to get killers in their TS bt how bout other player who didnt get any?

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Not sure I follow, are you suggesting people get paid for earning money? (the same amount they'd pay their top squad)

3. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

sorry for my english :p what im trying to say is would it be awesome if we can get our own earning too from what we've done maybe killing some of the hitlistd person not only we earned for our top squad but the earning goes to u too :)..coz sometimes new player or low stat on att/def didnt get the attention of people to put them in their top squad..

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You are already getting the earnings. When you kill a bounty, you get 100% of that money. Your squad gets a % of everything YOU earn. If you didn't earn it then TS gets nothing.

5. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

i know bt what the TS got can we also get it too :)?so the achievmnt can be done faster :D

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I get what you want but i'm gonna have to say no. It just doesn't make any sense at all.

7. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

doesnt make sense for those who got got earner in their TS but to those who doesn't have any? i seen players that are high in level but still their earning achievement is only bout couple of hundred thousand and so..i helpd all my faction members what i can help them achieve bout 10bil..im only sayin tho :|

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I must be getting confused as to what you want: Are you saying that you want to put yourself in your own TS?

9. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

This should really be moved to the ideas section.

If you're having trouble with your top squad earnings achievement you need to ask your friends and faction members for help.
    What you are suggesting here is not possible, you can't get top squad earnings achievement if the money does not come from people that have you in their top squad. There are plenty of people willing to help out friends and new people, you just need to find them. :)

10. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

No..okay let say that u earned bout 1bil for ur TS today..can we get the earning added to our own earning achievemnt?

11. Eraser

Eraser Member

Squad earnings is a hard achievment to get... its supposed to be like that man. Keep building your character, get stronger, make friends, join a fighting faction, add people that are weak and dont have much squad.

theese will all help you get earnings, but No I am repulsed by the idea of recieving my own earnings. I would just like to know what they are without having to ask somone :)

12. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

I jst thought it would be much easier if we can do that tho =.=..but anyway thanks for all the response..just givin some of what i had in mind :p

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If this were a separate stat and didn't affect TS earning achievement,don't see too much of a problem.

14. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

guess i hve to works on my stats to get them addin me to their TS T.T...

15. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

If you have bounty hunters in your squad, send them a message and ask if they could put you in their top squad, even just for a few days, to help you get the achievements. Most of the big guys are strong enough they can put a low level in their top squad without it affecting their strength.