[ZS] Daily Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Eraser, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

It would be super cool, if there was a "daily" section of the leaderboard, updated everyday at GP time, to show who had kicked the most ass the day before.

Id want to see, fight wins, fight kills, hitlist kills.

I personally came late in the game to facebook, so the chances of making into the top 30 ranks for stats with the rest of the game that have been at it daily for 700+ days are just slim. but on myspace, ive quit for over 3 months and i still have not been knocked off of them totaly.

What you guys think?

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I love the idea.

3. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

It sounds good, i rated it a 10. I think it would be interesting who got the most kills,wins,etc. the day before. I think that this should be added in future updates.

4. slave

slave Member

anyone can make it into the top 30 leaderboard, but its not going to be handed to you, there is no quick easy way, you actually have to play and earn it....i know most people struggle with that concept....

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

How would a daily section be any different to the world?

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

I do not wish to take anything away from the folks on leaderboard. I give them all mad props for getting there. I have done the same.

Adding a daily leaderboard would just create a little more competetion, and promote more action in the game.

Not to mention... It could help keep new players that are just trying out the game, a little bit of extra hook to it. Beings that they have such a wonderful fight list, they would always be sure to log in the next day, just to see how they did.

It could also help factions that are looking for hard playing members, Find people who have maybe not made a name for themselves yet. and help those people get into a faction that they deserve. Just a general proof. of who is up and comming. striving to get on those other baords.

Daily leaderboard credit, could never compare to the long running leaderboard credit.... and why? because its there for 1 day, and then its gone.

Wouldnt it make you want to hunt a little bit harder to try and get in the daily board?

how about fights? Should make you want to finish out those 41 attacks, no?

how about listing? wouldnt you maybe put that bounty up just ONE more time for a faction member? or go ahead and list that person back even tho they cost a little too much?

Thank you to all that have/will get involved in this thread.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  7. Eraser

Eraser Member

I mean, only the win.kills from that day would be counted instead of the entirety of gameplay.

8. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

i wonder how fast would be the refresh time for each time we did something but it is a great idea :)

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

I couldnt expect the leaderboard to refresh more than once a day, That would just be asking for too much, unless kano could find some way to have it totally automated. that would be awesome too. but i do not want the devs constantly working just on the leaderboard. they have many other things to conquor.

10. i like idea also ... weekly leader board will be nice ;) and with special drops for top 50 kills/wins/ ... :) give 10

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

like it...10 stars

Eraser likes this.
  12. Eraser

Eraser Member

This was also part of my brainstorm comming up with the idea, but then i considered how it would be totally unfair for one leaderboard to pay drops, and while other folks on leaderboards, that have busted thier ass for years, would not. Its just unfair.

Thank you for your support.

13. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I do like the Idea but i feel there are a lot of Con's for it. My death count doubling would probably be the first one lol

I'll give it a 10 anyway :)

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

what sort of cons? I dont want to be suggesting something that would be bad for the game overall

as far as your deathcount doubling? why? Everybody who pays attention to who is who, knows what you are aimed to do here conquor fight kills leaderboard.

maybe if it was updated so offen that people could tell when you where playing to target you... yeah i could see that.

but once a day to show what you did the day before? that would give them no clues as to the fact that you're online and killable :)