How can something like this happen?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by forbidden7, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not cheating but a strategy.I'd really like to see just how Kano can(or if they will)close this somehow.But the question is how?
    And besides,to get it that high,even with the upkeep matching the income,listed player still loses tons of exp.Half the level indeed is how far down the exp will drop.But it's still a LEGIT strategy.Don't feel bad you didn't think of it first.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
  2. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

craig i dont see the issue here, if he is happy taking deaths and helping others its his game he can play how he wants with in the rules, and i dont see how doing that is breaking the rules its not harming anyone else.Also if people want to waste their cash healing and staying on the hl for awhile again its not harming anyone else in the game...if i realise im on i heal till squad takes me down.

3. Ace

Ace Member

Bravo Nostradamus! Nice conspirative theory you made up!

Do you even check what your faction mates do? It's not just HM listing me. Actually, they're the ones who least times listed, since my enemies are dumb enough to do what I want them to do, so I don't have to bother my own faction.

[F U] Txxxxxx Txxxxx
    Level 786 Faction Enemy
    220 hitlist attacks,29 hits,1 punch in 3 days
    Last attacked: 9 minutes ago

[F U] Axxxx Cxxxxxxxx
    Level 790 Faction Enemy
    14 hitlist attacks,36 hits,1 punch,3 ambushes,3 booby traps in 3 days
    Last attacked: 9 minutes ago

Starting off with that.

Next, you would do well remembering gingerbread went up to a 5 trillion catch by begging people to list him everytime they caught, and took him over 2 weeks. If you didn't know that, you know now. If you don't believe me, I invite you to check the World Leaderboard for highest bounty collected and find out several people who got over 3 and 4 trillions.

Another thing to add is, I don't login on weird times to play this. I rarely do over 20 attacks on a World Boss, just so you can imagine how many hours a day I spend playing.

And to finish it, you would do well to stop calling that cheating and flooding the World Chat with speakers about that. It's not a cheat. Having alts or using someone else's account is. If you have a problem, feel free to contact Support and complain to them. I'm guessing they'll want an explanation and I've already given away all my "secrets" here.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO! jealous much? The option to do this has always been there and is not against the rules, you just didnt figure it out for yourself. ITs up to the players to find a leg up or a way to entertain themselves as long as its within the rules. Considering that this option has always been there, the unfair thing to do would be to take this option away as many have already used it to their advantage so everybody else should have the same opportunity if they so wish. Btw...funny that u r screaming "cheater" in the same post that u r violating forum rules in, names are not allowed ...especially when used in a derogatory manner or being accused of something. Just an observation ;)

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Ha! Didn't even think of that.Hypocrite much?(Not you Pimp)

6. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

and thats another thing craig its been common knowledge you were using alts seeing as we are bringing up issues of cheating, if i remember it was meant to be a daughters act who if memory serves me right wasn't even old enough to have a fb account never mind a slayer act.
    I used to have respect for you till you started removing me as i was on the enemy side then i find out you were using alts to attack me.
    So as your screaming blue murder about cheats on here think about what you have also been accused of.Its not nice and def not cool......guessing ill be seeing craig kills removed you from squad but to be honest i like many others are fed up with all your rants

7. alka

alka Banned

Pot, kettle

8. Craig KillZZ

Craig KillZZ Member

I did 4get about using names. sorry. but, That common knowledge you brought up was started by Po* and AA who got mad at me and found that by lashing out at family members "tic'd me off. Then decided I had no family just alts, then after several people met them decided they were Not alts. oh whatever,,, if gets you mad enough to play. but then another "friend" of Po* and AA reported my 11 yr old to FB she was removed. easy way to get rid of an enemy? my sons both got less enchanted as they became targets of your accusations and are now playing more xbox and Eve online which they are asking me to take up. Dak is PO'd about people sending him messages meant for me and will probably quit soon. Its a pity since he introduced me to this game. all I did was teach them strategy. as for Flak - - truth be known I only started messing with po* because she was ranked #1 and where I come from thats an open invitation.

I dont think that exploiting loop holes will go over well with people who actually "tried" to play by the rules. maybe new players will dry up when they hear the news (who are the lifeblood of this game) and many people that I've have heard from "EXPECT" Kanos to do something, before it ruins the game altogether !!!

it only takes a few to Ruin it for the rest of us. (SAD)

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Sorry people it now looks like your all talking about no one because i have deleted Craig's post for violating Forum rules.

Craig, if you believe someone is cheating then send a message to Support. The Forum is not the place to be naming names.

10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The main question has been answered on this on how it was done. If kano decides to do something about it that would be there choice. Thread got way off topic now throwing into alts and cheats. So it's closed now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.