Chainers

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by innocent, Jun 29, 2012.

1. innocent

innocent New Member

Why do people chain? who's the biggest chainer in this game?

2. It depends what you classify as chaining, 3, 4, 5 or even 6 hits? I'd say a chainer is someone who has hundreds of attacks on one person, but that's just me :)

I attack people a lot if I can beat them, I won't go ridiculous and attack them hundreds of times but I suppose some would call that chaining, I do it for fun and it keeps me going that I'm stronger than some player's :)

On the other hand it happens to me too, so I'm getting stronger each day, as soon as I've crafted enough I'll be a small force to be reckoned with :D

The biggest chainer in the game on FB? hmmmm... Would have to think about that one :p

3. innocent

innocent New Member

whats ur nickname? and your lvl?

4. Level is around 1800, and I might provide my name when I'm bit stronger... I'm not a huge chainer, but people around me are :)

5. innocent

innocent New Member

what ur family at least? heh

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi what level are you innocent

7. innocent

innocent New Member

im a little bit higher than 2100

8. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Surely in a fighting game there is NO such thing as chaining :/ Players are given provisions to aid against persistent attacking.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Spot on post.Wish everyone would realize this.

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

When I think of chaining I usually think of chain listing. But whether its chain listing or chain attacking I think the reasons are pretty much limitless both legitimately and just to be an ass. As far as attacking....its a fighting game at its core and u gotta get while the getting is good if someone is giving u good XP. Another legitimate reason being that your trying to get someone to back off a friend.