[KanoPlay] Always dead

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, Apr 22, 2012.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Any chance we can speed up the healing on myspace? Getting kind of old having accts attack and then staying dead until they roll off our rivals.

so could we either have things heal faster or have rivals last longer perhaps?

2. AlterEgoT

whoops suppose this should have gone in general discussion. sorry about that.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7016-Perks-Battle-Arena-Survivor

It should be here shortly. And there will be plenty of people to battle once it's finally here. I agree 100 percent with hiders and thinning battle lists constantly. But i have thrown every idea myself i could think of always get shot down also. So hopefully battle arena will be making a major improvement to the games for those of us who like to battle others.

4. AlterEgoT

yes, can't wait to see the battle arena. it's a really cool idea. Hope it works.

and while the thin fl is a problem it is even more frustrating to be attacked and be able to do nothing about it. they ambush or die immediately and just stay dead for 3 days. Most of my fighting in the game is off my rivals not just because of the the thin list but because it's just my style to retaliate more than go after random people although that has evolved greatly the more bored I get. So for me personally it is very irritating to not be able to go after them when they attacked me.

I don't like that the game has gotten to the point that i've found myself searching out people to try to antagonize to get to play but it;s what the game has become for this slayer. spending most of my time looking for something to fight instead of just enjoying the game.

ETA: Thank you for responding. Maybe someone smarter than I can come up with something that will work. Doesn't hurt to give it a shot anyway ;)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  5. Jon Ward

Trust me i understand completely were your coming from. I work hard to be able to improve my character constantly. And then when i can finally return the favor back to the individuals who constantly hit me and i kept healing they want to run and hide or set up counters constantly because they can no longer win. One of my biggest pet peeves is were you have to sit and hide behind counters all day long. I take my licks every single day especially when i bounty hunt for players i know i can't beat if i get there bounty i know it's only a matter of time before they either attack me constantly or kill me so mine as well get it over with instead of hiding for 24hrs. More players have respect for someone who they know can't win and heals then one who runs and hides.

6. Jon Ward

And it never hurts to try and voice your opinion. What's the worse that is going to happen someone doesn't like your comment or idea. Happens all the time. I get laughed at for my ideas sometimes just keep throwing them out there maybe there will be a golden one out of them.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

not being interested in the battle arena thing, but do agree these hit and hiders are excessive and cowards, and have encountered the same issue working my butt off to get past some PIA to have them hide now, very frustrating to be sure.

8. I have to agree, maybe a feature where you can fully heal your rival for a cost (Of course) and hit them/list them it would obviously have to be very limited to curb abuse, but might make things a bit more interesting... who knows :p

As for the Battle Arena, it sounds awesome! I hope it is more focused on the Attack/Defense attributes rather than the weapons/items you have :)

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

While it's annoying,i have to disagree with you,Dylan.If that ever came out where you can heal a rival on your rival list,you're just asking for players to quit.

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Couldnt agree more. Maybe only 1 day on the RL for a slap, a few days for an attack and a week for a bounty attack (seeing as their intent was to kill). Not only might this help with the "hit n hide" thing, but it might actually make some players think before they act.

11. I can see your point, Granted I guess it would be highly unlikely it would be implemented, but by limited I mean maybe once in a 3 day period, or something like that, I'm not going to add it as an idea it was just a little after thought, would only be for the hardcore players I guess :)

12. This happens to me a lot. And I get frustrated, too! But to me, the hit and hide strategy is a viable strategy. I can't tell you the number of times that a person has punched me while I was away, and upon my return I find them dead. Or a person attacks me on the list, and again, I can't retaliate because they're dead. But, like I said, in my opinion it's a viable strategy.

13. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I don't think the speed of healing should change. Like everything else it would be abused.

14. AlterEgoT

viable strategy maybe. But why bother with a game that there is nothing to do in? myspace has so few people if something doesn't happen why play?

Those of you on myspace know what I mean. There is literally nothing going on anymore. Those that have hung on through the dying of myspace are now giving up on zs for lack of anything to do.

So ok fine, how about accelerated healing only if people commit suicide? Perhaps trapping out wouldn't be quite so popular if it didn't last so long and they could still get attacked.

And yes I understand that I can certainly deploy the same strategy. But already so many do there is nothing to do on there. If there weren't a few of us hanging in there playing the game and omg healing. What would be the point.

15. 245 Trioxin

245 Trioxin Member

[TNT] BARBWIRE has killed Alter Ego T and claimed your Hit of $86,568,493,699.

will you ever stop your damn cryin? have you ever thought about people living on different timezones? Do you see me cryin about every damn thing? my fault you're offline all day? all your buddies are dead or hide once i log on but i have to deal with it. and when you finally log on when i'm also online we both know what happens, we take your cash & you die a few times. it's our damn right to trap off when we leave, you're just not smart enough to do it too. you want me? you have to try when i'm online!