[VC] easier way to earn bounty kills.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by John Chang Wang, Jun 17, 2012.

1. John Chang Wang

John Chang Wang New Member

since the last achievement is 30000 bounty kills, its safe to say that nobody besides few will even get passed 500. my idea is that if the person who gets bountied had previous bounties, then the amount of times that player was bountied in the past 24 hours should be added to the amount of bounty kills that whoever killed him/her has. u can tweak this idea into something wittier but this is my rough draft. hope it makes sense to more than just me.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

So what your basically saying since i am tired also tryiing to figure this one out. If a player has been bountied 24 times in a day and you kill them once out of those 24 bounties you should be rewarded 23 more kills from that player eve though you only killed him once.

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Sorry but this gets 1 vote from me.

This idea would take away the time spent from those who sit and wait for bounties.

What if every time you killed a bounty it was only the first listing?

If you want high bounty kills then you need to spend time getting them not look for ways to build that stat without doing the kills.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

so you are saying players can not even catch 500 bounties,??? my bounty hunters friends would prob disagree , 1 star

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Sorry....never gonna happen nor should it it for a ton of reasons. 1 star

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

@John Chang Wang - first off congrats on your first idea and welcome to the Kano/Apps community!

I understand that that achievement can be daunting for a new user, in fact some of those achievements may take years to reach (something we have on the todo list is to better categorize achievements for novice / intermediate / expert type levels)

We are looking to release achievements that were brought up here that may be a little easier to get such as Hitlist Battle wins.

Thanks again for the idea but instead of modifying how a stat is gained we would look to add different kinds of achievements instead.

7. Malin

Malin New Member

While I disagree with the original post, I have to say that I am an avid, near daily, bounty hunter, but will never reach 5000 bounty kills (or at least it will take me about 5-7 years). I currently have about 1300 and that's with about a million and five clicks of my mouse. The gap between the 1000 and 5000 achievements is just too large. Given the narrow gaps between other stats that are much easier to gain, it only seems logical to at least add a 2500 achievement.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

1 star rating from 8 voters.Think it's obvious.