Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baha

baha Member

WTH Is this for real??

Attacks 1,185
    Kills 0
    Wins 1,398
    Losses 681
    Biggest Attack 309,303 damage
    OK so I get home a little late and all the little ones are gone Leaving me to battle the Healthiest ones WHY are we not regening on our wins?? I take it its only thru KILLS that u regen so Late commers are screwed right off the hop~!
    Kinda lets me out of the game~!! NICE TRY but totally screwed up~!

2. baha

baha Member

OH n one other little aside....I got listed while playing in the Battlefield so what happens there WE get killed on the battlefield cuz some little piss ant has listed u~! Its a doomed situation IMO ~!

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

In game play does not determine the outcome of the arena. You can be dead out of the arena in regular game play and be alive in the arena.

4. Eric

Eric Administrator

@baha - You can only get health from kills not wins, and hitlisting in the game does not affect the battle arena at all, your battle arena health is separate.

5. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

WASTE OF MY TIME. Bah. I get better exp, joining someone's co-op boss for 2 stam!. This is the lamest and stupidest idea yet, sorry but someone has to say it or be the villian. :cool:

6. baha

baha Member

Eric I understand that but again it raises the question that if u are at work or not able to get on right away, those that are catching the easy kills are beefing up the health of even the weakest players before u even start to play thus u are at a distinct disadvantage that cannot be overcome if ur are doing any fighting at all~! My best maneuver Would have been to sit back and let them attack as I have a good balance of all stats However I thought it was a fighting battle to the finish and came in fighting ~!!
    And by the time i got back from defending my HL I was doomed ~!!
    I think if u are attacked and they lose U should get REGEN ~!!!

7. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

Waste of stam if u ask me.......too many other ways to improve game than this

8. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

I agree 100%. Just didn't live up to the hype.

9. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

Okay i just wasted 500 stamina on just 1 person and left him with 10k of health but all thats for nothing?yeah i got the exp but still its useless i think..don't mind the stamina ran out..i leveld up 1 times anyway :|..its like stealin someones hard work and get the fame for it haha..what if no one wants to attack that person?i bet he'll be left forever alone :p

10. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

All good...we can stay out of this new "game" but would be nice if those of us that don't like it also had ways to get extra un and stuff....won't happen i know....took too long for this loser add

11. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

This is my first time entering any battle arenas. I washed out on the Facebook ZS which is my strongest. But here is my stats for ZS on MySpace.

Attacks 5,051
    Kills 5
    Wins 4,246
    Losses 2,568
    Biggest Attack 159,277 damage

That is pretty good when my stats for the regular part of the game sucks. Not bad for my first time when I finished 213th on MySpace and 1367th on Facebook.

12. RAGM

RAGM Member

is the battle arena once a week or every 6 days or what??

13. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

another feature for heavy un users to show off..

14. AndeeLee

AndeeLee New Member

I love it!

Finally, it is not boring, lots of XP and still going strong. If you don't like it, you don't have to play, just saying. I think it was a wonderful idea, however, I think you should have a separate arena for players 200-659 so they get to have some fun too. And the game time at 7pm for me is a bit late in the day however, I enjoy the game and am staying up late to keep playing.

~However, I do not think when you level in the arena (Which I have over ten times) that the people in the other area should be allowed to attack or see you when in the arena mode. It is a pain to have to go back and forth from the arena, do missions, get health down low, ect and then flip back over. The only downfall I have seen of this yet.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  15. Allan Bronk

Allan Bronk New Member

ok i didnt get a chance to play but how does someone with much lower attack then your defense win mutiple times against you just that doesnt make sense

16. Your Rank is 952! For Doing Nothing !!!

Well Alaka Did Warn Me and Everyone Else that the Start Time Sucked !!!

17. alka

alka Banned

Only Kano could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

18. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

RAGM, umad?
    I say it's karma for pissing so many people off.
    Don't be mad because Jubei the Awesome killed you off so early in the game.
    :)

19. Tat27

Tat27 Member

The amount of crying on here is amazing.
    I can't complain, the Arena leveled me ten or so times :D
    Better xp than joining coops. There's not enough coops for me to join. (reasoning: hunter, I don't squad anymore=less coops)
    So, it benefits some, and hinders others.
    Also, it's a game. People stealing kills happens. Same as on the hitlist. Don stole quite a bit of health off a kill from me. I didn't cry about it.
    The timing sucks anyway you put it, someone is always going to be unable to make it. I didn't get on until 11 p.m. central, well after the Arena started. Again, it happens.
    Kano screws up a lot (no offense to you guys but... you do, which is human, and thank you for listening to everyone here b**ch about it) but it's not gonna be perfect. I dunno why the lot expect it to be.
    Also, thanks, Dil, for killing me.
    Love the Arena. :)
    Peace ~~XxX

20. Daniel A. Miller

Daniel A. Miller New Member

Seems to me if you have a job you are basically screwed. Signed up to enter was at work when it started got attacked about 400 times and now I am dead and apparently eliminated. Not much in the way of having a fair chance really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.