Stamina/Energy/Health Refills

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by usmcjames, Apr 24, 2010.

1. kirk_750

kirk_750 New Member

energy & stamina

Why is it that my energy and stamina don't max out when i level up ? Some times my stamina only gose up a few points so i either have to stop playing or buy them from the gods (which i can't afford any way) . My energy dosn't go above 600 @ level up either:(

2. stam will refill up to 50 usually.energy usually wont refill past 500.
    and you can find that info in the "help" section on the app

3. Dusty

Dusty New Member

Hey all, i only get 500 Energy when i rank yet my Energy is 665? is this the same as the stamina bug?

4. cesarr

cesarr Member

from help:
    Energy is required to complete Jobs. Different Jobs have different Energy requirements. Energy refills over time, at any point in the game you can view your current energy in the header of the game. For quick refills of Energy see The Godfather. Increase your maximum Energy with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus energy up to a maximum of 500 or your characters max whichever is less.

5. gothylox

gothylox New Member

When I level up, everything refills except the stamina. I've got 60 stamina but it only refills up to 50. That sucks!

6. this is a COMMON question.answer can be found in the help section on viking.

stam refills to 50 max and energy will fill to 500 max when leveling.

yes it does suck,but unless kano decides to change it,you're stuck with it.

7. gothylox

gothylox New Member

Well, it is kind of pointless, unless you're away for several hours for you to ever completely fill back up.Thanks, anyway...

8. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

Stamina Refill

Is there any plans to increase the stamina refill limit when levelled in line with the health & energy refill?

As it is 50 stam refill to a level 1000+ with over 1000 stamina is almost worthless. I'm getting fed up purchasing GF points just to refill stam & energy just to do bosses & jobs to keep me in the game .. when I could be using these points on HG and fancy power items.

9. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Perhaps a larger refill based on level would be something to consider.. I also saw a suggestion for 1/2 refill options..

10. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

Full refiles on stam and energy are the best way to go. It improves the game play and keep people in the game.

11. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

I'd be happy with a 500 refill .... my current stamina is 1100, so that's just under half.

I think the mistake was making the stamina achievement so low (100 = 200 skill points) when health is 5000 & Energy 500 ... they should have set the achievement at least at 500 = 1000 sp and set refill to 500 once achievement was obtained .. ok it will take longer to achieve but worth it, especially as once you level past 750ish you need around 1000 stamina to do a level.

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Increasing the stamina refill is something that we could look at doing, faster regen times as you level up is something that we mentioned in a previous post.

The only issue with increasing would be level up loops that people could get into since the limits we put in the game previously on fighting the same opponent was not received well in LCN. Only way we could ever consider full refills was if we added in limits to how many times you could fight the same person and get XP payouts.

13. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

Faster regen times would be helpful, but doesn't address the fact that 50 stam refill is ridiculously low.

you see I just don't buy into that 'level up loop' statement, that horse bolted a long time ago, folk want to lvl ... sorry to be cynical but I believe the reluctance to to give us a decent Stamina refill at levelling is financial :(

Right from the start Kano set the XP need to level far too high encouraging people to team up with levelling partner & increase their stamina to a level where it takes over 24hrs to regenerate. Now your well aware that your die hard mobsters want to play for hour at a time not the half hour it takes to work through 1500 stamina to maybe earn a level .... so we buy GF points to refill - So really your not discouraging fast levelling .. your just making us pay for it.

14. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

This option was suggested over the weekend on the DB ....

Scott Weeden

My suggestion to fix the stam issue would be at
    level 300 = 125 stam per refill (not level 250,this is to encourage mobs to level past 300)
    Level 500 = 250 stam
    Level 1000 = 500 stam
    Level 1500 = 750 stam
    Level 2000 = 1000 stam

These ammounts may seem to much to someone whos lower level, but when you consider it takes over 100 K XPS to level at around level 1312 it more than reasonable for both players and Devs
    Yesterday at 1:57am

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

What are your thoughts on introducing a limit on XP payouts for repeatedly attacking the same opponent within a 24-hr period? Lets say 20 attacks in a 24-hr period. We will take a tiered refill under consideration and give it some thought.

16. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

NO... that's my thought.

With the inequality in the fight list of smaller mob size vs higher mob size, we have no choice but to use a level partner.
    Even with the highest force,best weapons money can buy, I cannot beat a player who has 1999 in their mob.

If you limit the XP we can gain from attacks on a single person, we would all be back to boss fights again.

I can easily hit my LP 1000 in a session. As everyone has said, and this thread is about, we barely have the stamina for 2 levels as it is... making us user even MORE would be counter productive.

17. DYSFUNCTIONAL

DYSFUNCTIONAL New Member

No.. having a limit on how many times we can attack a mob will destroy the game for myself any many others.. As it is i have about 5 mobs at most on my fightlist and they only show when they are healed,so at times i have 2 mobs on my fightlist. I cant beat anyone on my fightlist as they have all got bigger mobs than me. The ONLY option for me to get XPs is to do boss jobs or ask someone to drop armor for me. It takes me over 3000 stam to do my OWN boss jobs ( my max stam is 1010 , not low by anyones standards ) So unless i start my Boss Jobs with full stanima i have to purchase 30 GFs to do them... You dont sell lots of 30 Gfs , so im forced to purchase 52 Gfs.. This is every 2 days JUST to do my own Boss Jobs.. I use to help a lot of people do their boss Jobs but i simply cant afford to buy 106 Gfs to do my own and others every 2 days... This is a major issue for us especially the higher level mobs who have more Bosses of their own to do compared to lower levels who don't have all of their bosses unlocked... Lower levels are happy when new bosses are released but for us higher levels it just means more RL $ to do them and less stam if any to help others.. thats one of the reasons the higher levels have stopped levelling , we dont have a fightlist nor can we keep pumping more RL $ into the game everytime a new boss is released ..its never ending and the real life money needed just to play the game is becoming a joke...A lot of us dont mind spending money on the game but when it becomes a necessity to put more and more $ into the game each week , players are going to do the complaining with their wallets... We simply cant afford to keep playing the way it is set up at the moment... the only way to fix it is more stam per refill when we level... It wont cause people to level much quicker. It will simply allow us to play the game without going broke lol this is not a dig at the devs , im just trying to get you to see it from our point of view and our wallets lol :)
    Thanks for reading
    Scott

18. Totally agree that a increase on stamina is needed to improve game play on all levels. One things devs please remember that higher level mobs do not have a fight list to contest so therefore the restriction of 20 attacks per mob would not be a good idea as we have no one to attack. It might be ok for low level players as there is a larger fight list to attack. All we want is a fair go and not having to always pull out the wallet to enjoy playing a game we spend endless time and effort and real cash on. There needs to be a half way approach and a upgrade to what is simply not working. We all have spent alot of money playing this game and as a paying customer there are a few changes that need to be changed in order for all mobs to have a fair go. Why is lcn so different to mob wars when we all left mob wars to come to a new and exciting version of mob wars. Level playing field so to speak they had a product that worked where alot of mobs spent a heap of cash to improve there mobster. And only after a few mobs started protesting did we get certain things like ATT/DEF to mean alot more when this feature already existed in the old mob wars and things like level does matter in mws.... no way would you get a level 500 beating up on a level 2000 regardless of hgs. I f the devs would have a very simalr approach to what mob wars done without the bots and crap towards the end lol then lcn will one day hit the same heights as its bigger brother over in mob wars. At certain levels in mob wars they get 15 skill points making alot of mobs trying to level and hit those unbelievable levels to get there mob as strong as they could and in the mean time spend big time on getting there which then makes more money so the devs can make more changes that is needed to compete with games like the original mob wars we have all been there done that so to speak so it will be a win/win for everyone involved including the devs. Sorry to go on about other things but only trying to voice what alot of mobs think and want to see happend. Cheers

19. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

Oh NO that's a terrible idea which really will kill the game .... your fight list aren't strong enough to have any limitations put on players :( ... Not only would this ruin the game for those who level with a partner (I for one only had a partner for 100 level but made it too LVL 1260 in 195 days) but for those who are luckily enough to get caught up in a real battle or war which should last for more than 20 slaps of an opponent.

Kano seems to be convinced that were all out to abuse any positive changes they make to the game ... which frankly is ludicrous. Your key players make suggestions because we truly have the games best interest in mind.

As I stated above its too late for Kano to worry about folk levelling too fast .. its done!! And that's mostly been the games fault .. XP set too high, no new jobs etc after level 300, empty fight lists etc ... What you should be concentrating on is giving us targets to reach at various levels .. so that we have something to do uther than trying to become No.1 on the leader board.

20. HarleyQueen

HarleyQueen New Member

I dont think it will ever be a problem with mobsters leveling, since it takes a lot of attacks and a long time to do each level. sooner or later everyone will be bored doing it

most of us above level 1000 dosnt even have a leveling partner anymore.

Im level 1393 now and it takes me about 1500 stamina to do one level, and sometimes I have to do a stamina refill to finish lol

anyway. this suggestion on the db seems like a great suggestion

This option was suggested over the weekend on the DB ....

Scott Weeden

My suggestion to fix the stam issue would be at
    level 300 = 125 stam per refill (not level 250,this is to encourage mobs to level past 300)
    Level 500 = 250 stam
    Level 1000 = 500 stam
    Level 1500 = 750 stam
    Level 2000 = 1000 stam