Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Dickie when the arena started everyone had full health. The arena is not connected to regular game play health. So you were dead because you were able to be attacked by players. If you looked at your stats in the arena it said how much health you have when the arena starts. So when it started that is the health you had.

2. Margaret Cunningham

Margaret Cunningham New Member

darn! so no hope of even scoring a booby prize lol ( i was in the 600s) :p
    am wondering if that number I placed will change at the end

3. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

i am still alive. i like it . how often are you going to do it.. i thing i was thinking was we were going to start with our full health. i wasn't at full health only about 3/4 health . so next time i will make sure i'm at full health.but with the kills i have almost doubled with what i started with...i am very low on stamina so next time i will be saving my boosts and try to be full stamina when starting. there are 93 left.. i think we started with 270ish. .. also are you going to have the battle arena in vikings..

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  4. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Sadly, I am DEAD. lol but I ranked at 297!!! I love this feature. started slow, but warmed up.....making my plan for the next one already!!!! MORE STAM MORE STAM MORE STAM!!!!!

5. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

wow you guys had a lot join..

6. I was out after 1 hour and 10 min.

I liked the rush as battle went on. It was fun.

Disliked, I was hit by a single player 298 times loosing + 48 times winning in less than 3-4 min. with a hit between 1.800.000 and 2.900.000. All as i was fighting some other player. I didn't even realize it before I was killed....

I've looked forward to play longer than one hour ..

Sure thing I'll play again. Now I got my 1st. experience, I believe I can get better prepared.

Suggestion: Possibilities to escape an attacker... a safe place. Maybe a Stamina booster for the arena Player.. All should have the same amount of stamina at the start.

7. BIG HEMIG

BIG HEMIG New Member

how do you get into the battle arena???

8. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

who attacked you so much?? do you remember???

9. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

well I want someone to teach me how to steal the kills. blah...................................there is a thief or three in there! lol

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

yes ,Diva, I lost three to a thief

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you can refill your stamina when it gets low, save up your daily rewards and in the meantime work on stamina we should all not have the same anything, we are all different in how we built our characters , thus far

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Beth all games will have it eventually and Fb is a much bigger network, so we have alot more players than the ones who joined, I have nearly 2,000 real peeps in my clan besides my 1,000 Hired captains

13. Jon Ward

Battle Arena you had to join before it started and you have to be at least a level 750 to join in on it. They posted it saturday or sunday night for players to start joining it and it started today. Once it started you cannot join it.

14. Loved the experience of the battle arena :)

I'd like to see it more focused on JUST skill point allocation rather than armed weapons and items, then everyone has a fair chance in my opinion. :)

I'd also love to be able to still continue to play even though I've died, maybe have a sort of life thing, 3 lives or something like that, then the battle arena will last longer, and you will get to play longer than an hour :)

15. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

i have over 3k in pirates and 4600+ in vikings LOL clan that is plus 969 hired in pirates and my 1k in vikings.. down to 88 .. how many left in facebook?? there are a ton of ppl left that are not even online i don't think they have no attacks.. that has to be fixed or everyone is going to play that way. so far that is about all i see wrong with it

16. Jon Ward

I believe when it is all said and done and it wont matter really about the hired captain aspect. It will matter about how smart of a player you are and how will you were able to hide dodge and sneak in for the final kills which a lot were doing. 20 on me were stolen near the final hits lot of stam wasted but it was still fun and loot drops and the experience alone were good enough for me.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I was just comparing how much larger FB is from what I hear and how it shows in the games , friends I have who play both places have told me that

18. BIG HEMIG

BIG HEMIG New Member

i did b4 and im getting wins and deaths lol

19. If you die then you can no longer participate in the Battle Arena :)

20. Gracie OMalley

Gracie OMalley New Member

Already dead when I got home from work ~5 central time :( so didn't get a chance to play at all. Couldn't see who killed me or any stats - really would like to see those. Levels at least, att/def/health and so on. Friends that did play think it's very cool - great drops and xp :)
    I understand you will be staggering start times to try to give everyone a chance to participate fully...but I think a player shouldn't be considered in the arena until defensive stance is taken off and they start attacking...or maybe at least reduce the damage taken while in defensive stance by a lot more. Then there would be a chance to get in the game later and be competitive...instead of simply shut out. Looking forward to getting my chance, and THANK YOU Kano, for keeping the game interesting for your players :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.