June 24th- New Cities are coming!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We will be releasing 3 new cities to address some feedback received from players, below are the levels that the new locations will become unlocked at:

Level 300
    Level 400
    Level 1000

In total 15 new jobs & 45 new achievements, 3 new properties and 18 new inventory items.

We hope that this will address many concerns and feedback that we have received from players. Releasing at these levels will give those that are just hanging out at level 300 incentive to continue on to unlock new content. A new city at level 1000 will provide useful content to those few that are above that level and provide incentive for those that are close to level 1000 to continue the climb.

Please take this opportunity voice your concern and/or excitement.

Bosses will follow as the artwork takes longer to produce so they will be released at a later time.

2. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

I would like to see them continue from the way they are now. 300 to LVL 400 is a big jump but then you got the huge jump from 400 to 10000. I feel people will start to get board with I just reached 401 and now look what I have to do thing.

I have plaid many games where if the achievements are to hard. The people simply just sit and cry about it and start complaining to the mods and actually ruin the game.
    But if you go 300 400 550 700 850 then 10000. It will keep people going and not get people so negative in the long run.

3. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

OK ...I can live with new cities at lvl 300, 400 & 1000, though lvl 500, 750, 1000, 1250 etc would have been far better. But can't help but notice there's still NO RELEASE DATE!!!!

So .... when should we expect to see the long awaited cities???

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We plan to add 2 additional cities at level 500 and level 750 but the content is not quite ready.

So that would give us: 300,400,500,750,1000

5. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

Sounds like a great start :) but please a hint to the release date ...

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Soon, if not today then next week. Most likely it will happen next week to give everyone a chance to be heard.

7. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

Sounds good. a lot of catching up to now on the missions..:D but keeps it moving..

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

**** WARNING THIS IS AN IDEA****

To help address the concern of being at a higher level with new content being unlocked at a lower level what do you guys think of the following:

As you level up, your regeneration time for each stat/attribute (cash,health,energy,stamina) will each decrease slightly. Right now this is just an idea but here are some numbers that could be used:

Max savings for all timers 25%, say you reach your max at level 1000 all timers would be 25% faster, at level 500 it would be 12.5% faster.

Not only does it help higher level players re-do lower level content faster but it adds in a new aspect of character building that makes sense with this current game.

This is only an idea, I have not fully thought through all the different aspects but have thought through it enough to add for discussion here.

9. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

on the face of it that seems like a reasonable proposal :) ... is there any plans to increase the stamina refill limit when levelled in line with the health & energy refill?

As it is 50 stam refill to a level 1000+ with over 1000 stamina is almost worthless. I'm getting fed up purchasing GF points just to refill stam & energy just to do bosses & jobs to keep me in the game .. when I could be using these points on HG and fancy power items.

10. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

I would not make it different for each lvl. I think it would be a big headache in the long run. They would get more money bigger + arsenal. And that would cause let's say some of the a holes that abuse the game all ready to do it even more. I do think the 25% fast is a good Idea. But I would do it across the board after lvl 400. The reason why is under 400 they all are doing what those that have lvl 400 and above already done. And it keeps it fair across the board.

The biggest thing to the higher lvls as I have talked to most is the regular list. It is small or none at all. They have to be Hit Listed to get a rival so they can hit something. And even the Hit list is same to none for them. Now I am sure with this new LvLs getting new missions people will move forward a bit. But it dose not solve the main problem for them.

Some are asking are there going to be drops for the LVL's. Beacuse there is a rumor there is not going to be.

I have posted a link to this in the mob feed to pass the word and so people can come see the hype.

11. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

Yes the stam needs to go back to full when reaching a new lvl. The higher you go the longer it takes to get to the next lvl. and Missions only get you so far.

12. Luni Coleone TLF

Luni Coleone TLF New Member

These New Cities..

Sounds great. You now i use to be into this game when i was new then i kinda faded away thinking i would never do any good at it with the lack of patients i have but here i am now at 198 with 249 mobbies and i think this game is great. Good luck to everyone and play smart! :)

13. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

Ah Rattlesnakes..... I am headed to Afghanistan tomorrow! I am at level 301, but will not be able to play until 2011. Looks like PimpDaddyDuke will get blown off the leaderboards once these new cities come out! (((Unless they have computer connections at the base in Afghan, not holding my breath)))....

Well, I can say that if I were still able to play, new cities at the levels mentioned up through level 1,000 sound great! That will make this a very long term game with goals always ahead of you. As much as I have tried to level really fast, there are many measures that take away the ability of using the same level partners, etc. (Kinda makes me draw in some UN points in order to level faster, very creative fellas, lol)

But long story short, I give Zombie Slayer 2 thumbs up.

Now off to slay some Extremists in Afghan..... Take it easy all.... :)

14. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

Stay safe out there. And yes they do have net out there. i stay in touch with a few clan mates that are out there and Iraq. They try to play FPS game but lag a bit. I don't think you should not have and problems playn these games.

And again Good luck and stay safe.

15. Luni Coleone TLF

Luni Coleone TLF New Member

Yeah i like the fact that there is gonna be alot of levels, I started playing apps and i was hooked on Bloodlines for along time, But i found out past level 70, NOTHING! All you can do is just keep attacking people, And it gets boring after awhile. So yeah this game will be played for a very long time, I cant wait to see what is in store for Kano apps in the future!

16. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

Here's Wednesday and still No new cities ..... Are they still being released this week?

17. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

Friday's nearly over here in the UK .... What happened to the new cities that were being released this week?????

18. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Saturday here down under.
    "End of the week" is Midnight Saturday :D

19. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

true .. but with it being the 4th of July weekend I presumed the Dev's would be taking time off to celebrate :)

20. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Sorry Susie! We just released the new cities: Tijuana, Medellin and Rio de Janeiro

We have 2 more planned at level 500 & 750, any guesses on where those will be located?