[LCN] Mob Wars Quarterly Newsletter #1 Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, May 3, 2012.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I didn't take the cash option, either, but I think I saw in another post that it was your hourly income... if you earn $1 billion each hour, you will get an extra $1 billion... but I may be mistaken about how that works...

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If you have not signed up for the newsletter yet, you can sign up by clicking on the "Newsletter" link at the top of the page in the game (where it says "Forum", "Leaderboard", etc.) If you do not see the newsletter link, you should already be signed up. If you still have trouble, you can send an email to Kano support and one of the crew can help you out...

3. Kim Ekre

Kim Ekre New Member

Where do I sign up for the newsletter?

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

At the very very top of the game is a link for "Newsletter". Look above your avatar in the top right. Submit your email and you will receive all future newsletters.

5. gods people

gods people Active Member

not recieved my free weapon and stamina refill for the lcn news letter. IS SOMEOME GOING TO HELP HERE.

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

please email support for help
    http://www.kanoapps.com/support/

7. Couple thing's to try before contacting support.

Make sure the email you received isn't in your spam folder, and make sure that all content is 'shown' or 'visible' it should be an option, you might want to mark it as safe to be able to fully use the email.

Try copying the link from the email and pasting it into your address bar, and see if this fixes the issue. If it doesn't work try it again but clear your cache and cookies before attempting it.

If all else fails the only thing you can do I'm afraid is contact support :)

8. The Codfater

The Codfater New Member

I signed up and still havent received an E-mail,is there a problem with it.??

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

If you have not received an email AND have checked your spam/junk folders etc, please write into support with email you are expecting to receive it at. http://www.kanoapps.com/support/

Majority of cases is that players signed up using a different email than they are expecting to receive it on.