[FB] Gift counter

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by FrankieTheNutsCooperBTS, May 27, 2012.

1. I was wondering if there was a way to see how many gifts you have sent out over a 24 hour period? If not, then can you add a counter somewhere for this? I hate accepting gifts only to find I can't return one for another 15 hours.

2. gods people

gods people Active Member

Its simple everyone that as sent me a gift that is on my recieved page gets 1 back then any left i go through my top friends and gift until 100 gifts have been sent comes up. all i 1 foul swoop. takes me about 5 mins to do all.

3. Yeah, if I had less than 100 people sending me gifts that would be the easiest thing to do. Making a gift counter would be easy for them and make life easier for some of us.

4. gods people

gods people Active Member

i dont see the relevance of a counter. you send gifts until you run out. anyone you miss you just send next time around.

5. It's relevant to those who have more than a few friends that send gifts. If you only have a handful you won't need it. People like me can use it though. Sometimes you accept a gift not knowing you have reached 100 sent already and now you have to remember to go back and send that person a gift when the time allows you to do so. Had I known I was at my limit I could have waited to accept until I could send back.