add a second warrior to our load out in Viking Clan

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hank Kershell, Apr 11, 2012.

?

do you think KANO should allow players to arm a 2nd warrior to their loadout

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    72.4%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  1. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

most of the players in the game have spent a lot on special items, and each time you come out with something better we get that, and many of us now have at least 3-5 warriors that are only grouped in with all our other warriors. my suggestion is either at level 500 or level 1000, you decide we would be able to add a second warrior to our load out, not only will it be great for those of us who have already invested money in this area, it will promote other players to invest in that second warrior, and as we all know player investment is what enables you to come up with all the cool new stuff you guys do, much appreciation for all you efforts to improve Viking Clan. :cool:

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The additional items and warriors u purchase r already being used when u attack or get attacked as the game automatically uses your best inventory in battle, so I see this idea as being pointless. Perhaps others will feel differently....maybe u should move this thread to the "idea" category where it belongs so everyone can vote on it

3. I would suggest that we could sell any items purchased with God points back for half the cost so we could keep purchasing the newest items. If we knew that we could get some of our God points back we would be more likely to purchase newer items. As it is , a lot of us keep waiting for the newest items hoping that they are stronger- thus hoarding our GP's. It seems that the limited quantity items are not selling out as fast as they could. I'm holding out for items that are heavy weighted one way or the other. I want a warrior that could kick my Deltan Barbarian's butt. I think Kano should have brought out a Wonder Woman item and I'm going to post the idea.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

no problemo, will b happy to oblige ya. But please stay on topic, dont want u to have to lie again by saying i steered it off topic :)

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

first off , rule of thumb is not to get rid of anything unless you are crafting something into something stronger, makes no sense, it is like selling rule, another silly thing to do . IMO and please keep to the topic :)

6. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

no Linda we are talking about limited edition warriors we have already purchased, that response doesn't even make any sense because you cannot craft limited edition items into anything. and secondly the limited edition items now last longer and longer which is easy to figure out that is less revenue generated, give us incentive to spend more and for those of us who already spent, let us make use of another warrior so our money spent isn't wasted as much as it is now. because I can tell you the way it is now, I have a warrior with 210 attack, and there is no motivation to ever purchase another warrior again, because it is doubtful that a warrior with an attack greater that will ever be offered, but if I had a second warrior, there is a good chance I would purchase another one in the future, not to mention the 3 I have purchased that I am unable to arm with

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  7. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

obviously with 9 yes's and 2 no's I think the players have spoken this idea is good for the players and KANO, because ultimately this will generate more revenue which allows you to produce a better game, so we all win, so why can't we get this done soon? how hard could it be to add a second warrior when you arm your viking?

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am aware that you cannot craft limited items, my point is just because you have something you cannot arm does not mean it is not being used by the game, my comment about not getting rid of things unless you craft is of course meant for loot and inventory,which in crafting you could use something that requires upkeep, and possibly lower your upkeep, like in PC, but my main point is not to get rid of anything as it could make a player weaker :)

9. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

yes but a limited edition item has minimal value at best when lumped in with all your weapons or warriors, it will not get you any battle victories, it is however much more effective when you are able to arm it to your Viking in his loadout, I am talking apples and you are talking oranges, I have over 15,000 warriors I use, I could get rid of any of my limited edition warriors and it would have no effect in battle, I would need a lot more than 1 to effect any real change, but if I were able to use it in my load out, it would make a much more profound effect, I am not even sure what you are trying to say or why you are debating this, because this would generate more revenue, and the more revenue streams a game has the more it will thrive, and ultimately this is in the best interest of the game and I think I speak for everyone that we want a healthy Viking Clan that is profitable enough so that we can play it in the future, because when an app starts losing money, 9 times out of 10 it gets shut down, you have to look at the big picture here.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

it is just my opinion, I am allowed an opinion as you are, so whatever you want I am sure it will happen . I am not saying you should not have another limited item spot. but you are not hearing me so i will stop giving my opinion good luck

11. slaven_1981

slaven_1981 New Member

I could use a second deltan barbarian or another war marshall. i think they should add to that and give players option to upgrade them with skill points too!

12. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

selling item back for half god points sounds like a good idea, theres a few low one's that aiant going 2 be any good soon so this wound be good if it happens

13. Michael Gorter

Michael Gorter New Member

For consistency, I think we should have 10 warriors and 5 weapons on our personal loadout to match the capacity of our chieftains.

14. abbas shahid

abbas shahid Banned

My opinion will be fighter.
    Fighters have highest HP and 1 st or 2 nd highest DMG in game. And highest warrior DMG. They are probably fastest to train at the start and all the 2nd jobs will start to be equal.Svj Moving

15. Sankatt

Sankatt New Member

I agree with this post.

16. Sankatt

Sankatt New Member

that would be a nice add as well.

17. kayjay

kayjay Guest

i like that idea bully