[PC] Pirate Clan Quarterly Newsletter #1 Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, May 3, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Welcome to the Pirate Clan first quarterly email! Discuss any topics or questions you have from the email here. :)

2. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

Hi dude, just quick question....is the offer of the wepon and boost done on ip address as i have just taken weapon and stam from news letter and now my Girlfriend how also plays cant get it?

3. gods people

gods people Active Member

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you have to have signed up somewhere along the way,( if you have ever written to support ), or clicked on the word newsletter at the top of each game, then you will receive the newsletter and or use the link provided in this thread.

5. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

Ok cool stuff, i will get her to give that a try... also is this just for pc and Zs?? cant find anything like this for viking clan or lcn

6. The links in the email aren't IP related, they are account related. and they are set up so once you've clicked it the link then becomes deactivated and the only message you'll get if you click it multiple times is the 'YO HO, Welcome back to Pirate Clan.' And no further items will be awarded from it.

Your girlfriend would need to access the link from her own email she has received, if she hasn't opted in to receiving newsletters then she will not be given the reward. If she has accessed it through her own email and still hasn't received the rewards, then take the time to contact support, however they are offline until Tuesday so there will be a short wait.

http://www.kanoapps.com/support

7. VC and LCN are the next Newsletters to be released, I can't give specific dates, but they will come eventually ;)

8. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

Thank you Dylan :)