Couple of Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eon Alpha, May 20, 2012.

1. Eon Alpha

Eon Alpha New Member

The first question, one which has most likely been asked (and answered) many times before... what is the best way to level faster? I am over level 1k and my Energy/Stamina/Attack/Defense are all over 1k. I'd like to know if there are any tips 'n tricks to speed up the leveling process.

The second question may be somewhat personal to some of you. Have you ever spent any real money in-game to get to where you are now?

Thanks.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

1st question depends on your game style of play. And if your a fighter or a energy or a boss player. Which ever one your going to be bosses you need health to do more damage and more experience. Energy will that one is a given more energy more you get in expereince if you do higher jobs. And battling is two for one. More stamina and more health will help you conquer two sides of the game bosses and fights were as energy only gives you one side. So if you want to move faster stamina and health would be the faster thing to add to to move faster and get bigger payouts has worked for me in pc doing this way.

Second spending money is a given its going to help you move faster in a game because you can keep spending money on boosts to keep moving in the game. But if you do not build up along the way doing this then your just going to put yourself into a bind were your in the higher levels but you cannot defend against players around you because you did not build up items along the way to make you strong.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Spending money is fine, but it is more important as Jon said to know how the game works, so do not worry about leveling to fast, rather work on being strong and getting clan and IMO using DJ points for stamina and hired captains can be helpful, as far as moving along to fast, I have seen many do it and not do it smart so are very weak, this is a very balanced game so every aspect needs to be considered. do bosses and craft.

4. Eon Alpha

Eon Alpha New Member

I consider myself a fighter. I don't shy away from battles whether they are personal, Boss or Synd. My Skill Points are always put to good use, I try to always keep my stats level and on occasion adding to my Health, which is currently over 21,000. I also do every job that I'm faced with and obviously, by any means necessary, try to obtain as much XP as possible. So I guess that there's not much more I can do to really speed up the process, considering that I don't want to push my Skill Points into one particular area.

As for the money, I should spend when I can then? Building up along the way is a given, better stats, health, weapons and so on. I'm not aiming to be a high level player without everything that comes along with it. It's all about the hard work.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

With the outlook you have you will do just fine then in the way your playing. You seem to have it figured out. Just keep doing the way your doing and you should be fine. But remember if you have played other games before Kano is one of the few games i have come across were health does play a big factor in there games and how it can help you do more damage and get more experience. A lot of players forgot that aspect in kano apps

6. My main game I play is LCN and I'm a little over 1800 there, it is one of the most unique games that Kano/Apps have released because the XP system is so different to that of PC or VC, I can't speak for ZS as I play and know very little about that game.

Now my current XP to go up a level is as follows:
    40509 / 162042

I'm sure you are thinking that that's a huge increase from where you are at now, the sort answer is yes and it just keeps on increasing and increasing.

Sure you can add a boat load of stamina to get you moving quicker, but if you are a fighter then the more health you add won't effect the amount of experience you get from fighting, the only thing health will do for you is help you in boss battles, by dealing less damage to the boss therefore using less stamina to get the drops and rewards.

I've kept my health low, and I can safely say I'm one of the few people who have in the entire game, as soon as I continue fighting bosses and get the correct weapons, then I will be a force to reckoned with, because I've slowly plodded along adding attack and defense and kept health low for a very good reason, It will just take me time to get up to a strength level where I can kick butt.

Now at my level it costs around 500-600 stamina with a leveling partner to get 1 level, so we manage to get between 3-5 levels per day depending on daily rewards, this is the most effective way of leveling, and if you do it right you can become strong whilst using a leveling partner.

Bosses use more stamina for less of an XP reward, but these are crucial to building a strong character in the game, if you don't do these then you will seriously see the effects on the battlefield.

You will also notice that people around you have a lot more mob, Hired Mobsters are the way forward in building a strong character also, you don't necessarily have to have all 1000 of them to be tough, I know people who have 400-500 Hired Mobsters and they are beating 1000's of levels higher than them because they are doing the right kind of bosses and crafting items as they go along.

But, if all you want to do is level quickly then I suggest adding nothing but stamina and getting yourself a leveling partner, it takes time over a while but once you get going it can be very rewarding.

As for the spending money, yes I've done that to get to where I am, but mainly for Hired Mobster purchases, I've got around 1620 mob at the moment and slowly but surely working my way up to be kick ass.

Hope that helped you some :)

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i purchased all my mob as the next 1000 hgs are only obtainable by gfs
    you can build slow and use gfs to buy hgs
    i do my first 5 bosses as there big on xp so you can get couple levels a day on bosses and stuff
    it depends on your game play