[LCN] New Co-Op Boss! Super Soldier

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, May 15, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

The Super Soldier was torn from her family at a young age and brought to a top-secret military base. She’s spent every waking moment since that day training to kill. Billions of dollars in biotech upgrades have given her superhuman strength, agility and speed. The Super Soldier is a killing machine, and you are her next target. Now Live!

[​IMG]

2. atwer

atwer New Member

ooow (Y)
    pasen link

3. atwer

atwer New Member

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Bionic Woman copyrighted lol

5. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

when are you guys going to give advantages to the lower leveled players?......
    or if you do give stuff to the elite few, then have a message that only goes out to them so we dont get our hopes on stuff that we can't get at yet....

6. gods people

gods people Active Member

sounds like sour grapes to me. :rolleyes:

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Technically no level bracket is suppose to have an advantage.You can still join in this boss and other high level bosses if you're mobbed up with someone high enough that shares the boss.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

exactly, if you have crew/clan that has access to any new boss, they most likely will share with their clan, but be sure to do the bosses in your area , as any loot dropped from a boss in a location you are not in you cannot even craft at that time, so take your time and do what is available to you and your level and xp range, higher levels have to wait for more new things, things they did not even have that are available to lower levels now.

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

u want an advantage? why do u deserve an advantage nobody else got? This new boss is as much for u as anyone else is it not? Do u not plan on leveling anymore? Guess what....when u get there it will be waiting for u just like all the other bosses u havent unlocked yet. Everyone that plays these games must level up and unlock things as they do...thats the whole point! Try enjoying what u have now and what u have to look forward to and quit feeling sorry for yourself. When a lower level player gets to get on a boss they themselves have not unlocked yet......the drop rate is minuscule and most cant even get minimum damage for the end rewards.

10. Deltan

Deltan Member

I might not have said it quite the same way, but yes, solid points! This is the reason we add new content going forward, everyone is encouraged to move forward, not hover at any particular level :) Currently no backfilling of content is planned.

11. I totally agree with that! What is the point of telling us, get our hopes up then won't let us in! Btw, what lvl is this soldier supposed to open up to, I'm lvl 776 and climbing rapidly so what's the deal with this thing?

12. I don't mind waiting, but it would be nice if knew what lvl it opens up at so we can strive for it like the others as I'm liking the idea of the super soldier. Same for any new bosses u advertise, kinda give us a little clue, at least so we would know it wasn't meant for us yet but something to get excited about and look forward to!

13. Deltan

Deltan Member

Valid point, I'll try to get that information for future postings. In the case of the Super Soldier however, opens up at lvl 3470 and defeat level 1 O'Connell Clan, level 5 silent assassin, level 10 pirates.

14. Loving the Artwork :D

15. Deltan

Deltan Member

Haha right? The new boss for ZS is pretty fantastic as well.

16. Yup awesome design, I'll have to take a look you have me intrigued now :D

17. Deltan

Deltan Member

Today we had a quick chat about back filling of content. It's difficult from a technical side for us to do this for many reasons. That said, we're considering the creation of a new type of boss open to any level. Nothing more than office chat right now, but wanted to report it has been discussed.

18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

world bosses are open to everyone:)

19. Thank you! I have miles to go yet before I can play with the super soldier lol! I'm only lvl 777 but i level up twice a day so I'll get there eventually lol!

20. Hunt around for some high level friends to throw one are two your way, they drop awesome rewards and the artwork is good too :p