(Facebook) New Friend Inviter

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Francis Chenier

Francis Chenier New Member

2. Laurie

Laurie New Member

It is not working just, hanging gave up Zynga apps because of similair problems :mad:

3. Markenny Moses

Markenny Moses New Member

4. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

I am having trouble with the “Friend Inviter” in the fact I have taken out old clan that has not played in 2 years or more. Now their names show as people that “Play Pirate Clan” and when I do need to invite someone new I cannot find them on the list because of the ones I took out of my clan. The “Friend Inviter” needs to be smart enough to know they already belonged to your clan once and if you take them out, they should not appear in that list unless a request has been put in again.

5. bmoose

bmoose New Member

add me please

6. bmoose

bmoose New Member

7. bmoose

bmoose New Member

8. Laurie

Laurie New Member

Its now working here so, thanks all :)

9. Gà Con

Gà Con New Member

I can't add anyone in Mob Wars too except one . Glad to see it fixed .. Without Mobs in game it's so bored

10. Gà Con

Gà Con New Member

11. Shane Seymour

Shane Seymour New Member

Not working for me (chrome in case that helps) after refreshing it just says loading and stays that way, ~1500 friends.

And suddenly it works. Thank you if you did something to make that happen.

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  12. Tom Skari

Tom Skari New Member

Invite

How do you invite someone that's not on your friends list?

13. Hi Tom,

Unfortunately you can't invite someone to join your game unless they are on your friends list, there's no workaround either, this is usually how most games operate.

14. Tim Edwards

Tim Edwards New Member

Can not add from Face Book

Need help can not add new members..

15. Aps Kano

Aps Kano New Member

I too have a problem when using Opera (11v64). I cannot send out VC invites. It draws the FB box then hangs with the bars animation when it tries to fill it in. So my friends to invite list is filled with all those idiots who accept my FR but don't send me a VC invite in return.

16. Hank Hall

Hank Hall New Member

I have refreshed browser, rebooted, cleared cache, even defrag'd puter, still having problems with inviting clan members in Viking. gert an error message saying error occurred please try again later, also getting same error with gifting

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  17. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Hank

Make sure your flash player is updated. For some odd reason players have also stated once they updated there flash player they could finally start to add people again. Weird but hey if it works for you then it works. But the main things i tell players you seem to have done already. Post back and let us know if your still having issues i will send a message to a developer and you can send a message to support also and see if we can figure out your issue of why its still not working for you.

18. Jamie Gunter

Jamie Gunter New Member

The system constantly says I have to be friends with the person, which I am. Doesn't add them.

19. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Can you take a screenshot of that and either post it here or send it to Support? Seems like an odd error.

Cheers

20. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

Don't know why, but I am not getting any friends listed at all to choose from. Not a one listed under All Friends or Friends Playing Pirate Clan. Both listing systems are blank as can be. I am only able to add Captains by others send request to me so that I may accept. This just started over the past week or so. Have y'all done anything to change the feed to the system?