[Forums] Filter

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by The Protector, May 5, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I wish there was a way you guys could come up with some type of filter that would stop duplicate threads from being made.

2. Maler

Maler Member

i don't know if there is one, and i've had my shares with forums. the only way to ensure duplicate threads dissapear is if the moderators are doing their job right.

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

We do delete threads that are repeats. Some times it depends on who is online at the time and where about's they are looking.

You can always send the link to an online Mod to make sure they can't miss it :)

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

moderators volunteer their time, so with a real job, and life and wanting to play their games, what relentless said would help. if you see something like that send one of us the link :)

5. 10 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Yes Maler a lot of duplicate posts do get deleted or they get merged into the original first posting. But because there is almost 3 years worth of postings now i am pretty sure a lot of posts are duplicated constantly but many forget about them. And unless were allowed to go back and start deleting all the old postings that are no longer relevant to the game or the same question brought up again closer to the present day. Then it is always going to be this way. We can only catch what we see that is usually within a week or two since so many posts go through these forums constantly.