Disgusted over this 30 day protection CRAP!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bob Sciarrone, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I have been getting thoroughly disgusted with this game as of late.Some peeps are going for my bounty and I can't even punch because of this so-called 30 day protection KANO gives?

IF THEY ARE FROGGY ENOUGH TO LIST ATTACK ME, THEY SHOULD SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES AS I DO.

Slowly but surely I am less and less interested in this game and I am mad as hell over this unfair advantage they have that I DID NOT RECEIVE!

MAKE THE GAME FAIR FOR ALL, NOT FOR SOME!

And I could not care less about any agreement that was made.

ATTACK ME AND I SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO ATTACK BACK!

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

the 30 day protection is fairly new to the game and protects any new player, the way I look at it is after 30 days revenge is sweet.:)

3. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I should get it also retroactive

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

it has been a few months now since they implemented the 30 protection, but it will go by quick, just please do not name names in the forum whether it is a players real or character name, thanks :)

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I don't get it.You can't punch them,yet you can attack and list them if they attack you?If they attack,the protection should be nullified.

6. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Listen, I would appreciate you not deleting my posts. Please don't do it again. I will name names when I see that KANO is not being fair or to prove something. I don't care if they do it to me and I should have the same respect. It's obvious you are new as I never have dealt with you before this.

If I have a beef, I will certainly post it whether or not you approve of it. Maybe you should have consulted someone higher then yourself before you start deleting posts for no apparent reason.

Getting back to the topic, you have not answered my issue other then just wait for the 30 day period to end. You shouldn't be here with that kind of answer, you should be in Washington with all the other jokers that are there that don't answer issues with real answers.

7. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

It isn't and KANO could care less

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I know it isn't.I'm saying it SHOULD be nullified if they attack anyone higher in any way.I'm sure that idea would get ALOT of support.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well Bob ,I know you must feel frustrated but players are not allowed to post players names in the forum so next time white out a persons info, and if you have any issue's your best avenue for an answer it to write to support , have a nice day :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
  10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
  11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I don't understand why Kano have bothered with the new player protection. I think it is only going to make more trouble for new players. Why protect them for 30 days (7 in ZS) when you have set them up to be slaughtered once they hit level 300?

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I also do not agree with the policy, but it is something I came up against in VC , but it is what it is for now, anyway :)

13. If you post a players name in the forum then it will be deleted, there is no reason to single out a user on the forums, if you have a complaint, issue regarding another player then it needs to be brought up with support.

Now the 30 day protection is in place to stop low levels being abused, if you think it should be altered then please either feel free to create an idea topic or post to support for some player/Developer feedback.

Thanks.

14. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

For what? To be ignored? I think not. I'd rather talk to a wall and the response would be the same.

Now, someone punched me a lvl 1088 and they are out of my XP range?"?????????????????????

WHAT GIVES??????

HAVE YOU TAKEN SOMETHING AWAY FROM ME FOR SPEAKING MY MIND?????

RESTRICTED MY ACCOUNT???

Low lvls being abused? How about them attacking and me not being able to retaliate? Seems like I am being abused.

Forget the idea threads, just make it fair for all, how about that?

I don't think an idea has to be posted in order to be fair. This is ridiculous.

15. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

KANO SUPPORT, now that's funny for an answer. Haven't got one. Still waiting for three answers. So, if this is my best avenue for an answer, it's pathetic.

16. I have to say Bob i agree with you, it does seem as though transfer players are being handled with cotton wool and lets face it , its not like they are unfamiliar with how the game is played.

17. DMQ

DMQ Member

attack at will
    Q RNB
    https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/profile/user/627064621

Its me so i can post my own link right ?.. oh can i have 30 days protection as well , it will help lots in war mode. As i thought that when you have protection on it removes if you join a war syndicate... not any more.... something fishy going on behind the scenes AGAIN

18. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Thanks Jane, I paid my dues to get where I am and so did you. Now, in a war game, some peeps are getting pampered while others get hammered.

I PAID MY DUES, LET THEM PAY THEIRS. STOP THE PAMPERING. THIS IS A WAR GAME!

19. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

We just have to wear skirts and take the abuse from this crap. I think not! What's your take on this Mark?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  20. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

Yep. Bla, Bla, Bla. More rederick from the East wing of the White House......

And the answers as well.