[LCN] Response Messages

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by VittoriaVice, Apr 25, 2012.

1. VittoriaVice

VittoriaVice Member

Can we have a feature that would allow us to send free form messages as responses. KANO could charge GF points for the ability or something. It can be limited to a certain length..or charge points for characters used, or some other method for controlling...BUT, sometimes you need to respond with something other than one of the canned messages. It's understood that the canned messages are there because some people would get stupid..but if you charged for them or if the option was only available as a Response, it would be better regulated.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not really.The price would have to be astronomical to prevent abuse.But there will be some that will spend it just for kicks.Some just have no life and would throw away $$ to reach the cost.Non clan should never be able to openly PM each other.

3. There's this thing. It's called a "block" feature. If someone is abusive...simply block that person. Most of us who play are not children and don't appreciate being treated as such. I used to play other games of this nature and in none of them did I see such limits placed on communication between players.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I can't say for facebook,but for myspace,I can say with 100% certainty that some have no life and will make alt account after alt account just to send these messages.

5. VittoriaVice

VittoriaVice Member

The Block feature would still trump all of course. I'm just saying...like if you and another mobster are battling back and forth..and it's all good game fighting, yeah you could send a message of "nice fight" but since your not mobbed up, that's about your only option unless you want to go through the whole friend request/facebook business. ALSO, you are never gonna get around someone is an idiot..and in that case you can always Block.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?63-In-Game-Message-Ideas&p=12323#post12323 Basically Kano saying it'll never happen.And yes,some really have no life and will make account after account and you will be blocking forever.