FUNNY!!!! MESSAGES from feed (ONLY)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by james, Jun 22, 2010.

1. james

james New Member

PLEASE READ!!!! Please! lets keep this thread simple, light hearted and funny... Only post messages from your feed if YOU think they were funny! no matter if it's a one linner or a serious of message's.. Dont be :eek:shy i/we understand your thinking on the run, spontainously making it up as u go, and make mistakes, but who care's, just have a go!! please change the name's to protect the guilty and the guilty :D

COMMENTS::rolleyes:
    and PLEASE no comments, if u want to say something off the subject, Find the thread 4 that or start another one... OR post something funny! 1st then put COMMENTS: underneath, so everyone can get right to the funny bits!! (like this) THANKS VERY MUCH...:)

2. james

james New Member

James Machine Gun Spilotro im like the salvation army.. i giv as much as i can and accept donations from the hit list!

James Machine Gun Spilotro aka santa.. Pmsl.. kmon!! ya'll too stingie!!!

James Machine Gun Spilotro i could die tommorow!!! stop playing or who knows, im writting a mob will as we speak!! i think who cares, its all about FUN!!

James Machine Gun Spilotro maybee i just hvnt learnt yet but i was told to do this.. the godfarther said 2 work my way to the top of the criminal empire and he always says PLEASE try again when i cant kill someone due 2 death.

James Machine Gun Spilotro (from the enemy's feed) james machine gun. you are still a f@%*in woman beater f#%kin pussy. you big swelled head your ass will come down. i wont fuckin stop till i see you dead fuckin tormentor..

James Machine Gun Spilotro i love tormenting ppl that cant take it... its sooooooo hillarious!!! picture a movie.. i laugh at anything!! and this game cracks me up!!!

James Machine Gun Spilotro every day!!

James Machine Gun Spilotro good night!! i need a rest myself, have fun!!!.. catch ya'z latter (walks away still giggling)

COMMENTS:
    by the time i got bk some msg's disapeared... still funny (i think lol)

3. steal toes

steal toes Member

One Major Rectal Orifice NHB has just killed AIDs.

4. You were attacked by your 97 year old Aunty Ethel ....glad to say i won ...