your account was frozen due to camping at a low-level

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Albert the speciman, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombie Slayer Support zombieslayer.support@kanoapps.com
    Apr 18 (3 days ago)

to me
    Hello Daniel,

I've looked into your account, and while we don't typically release the specific breach of Term, I can tell you that your account was frozen due to camping at a low-level and an excessive amount of battle-kills for your level. The Favor Points you received were given in an attempt to facilitate the transfer, not to provide you with the tools to terrorize low-level players and rack-up battle kills. These actions were destabilizing the overall game environment, indicating a violation of our Terms of Use, and thus resulted in the freezing of your account.

Daniel Feng
    Apr 18 (2 days ago)

to Zombie
    Hey Dan

Well thanks for the answer !

But to be honest I don't fell like I have been camping at a low-level at all. 584 levels in 71 days(been banned for 5 days).

Have you ever tried to play this game ? Then you will know that there is hardly any fight list when you get above level 400. People have dropped the game after they got bullied by the high level players, who just love to list low level on myspace. THAT IS A FACT !!!

{Removed Player Names}

Are you still sure its fair that I get banned for camping ?

I don't want to come with any kind of treat or other bad language (sorry if I did Im danish) It won't help anyway. But I will put the hole issue up on the forum.

I find that you gave the hi5 players a fair package, but you have been harassing them ever since for using any un. I only spent about 1500 un and its not a lot more then if I would have bought a 1200 un package from the game. I don't even use more then 5 hired squad only bought more so I didn't have to upgrade any for the hired squad position. My real squad have more than 4 times my required attack.

Its all I wanted to say.

Goodbye
    HELL ON EARTH

An average of 9 levels a day ! With the amount of times I got listed I find that is a pretty good achievement.

Just wanted to tell old HI5 players whats gonna happen if you get on any kind of leaderboard.
    DONT SPEND ANY UN YOU GOT FROM THE KANO PACKAGE OR YOU WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
  2. 245 Trioxin

245 Trioxin Member

Wth is wrong with you kano? You ban those who already lost their acct once and who try to build them up on myspace again. But you don't do anything about the daily abuse of accounts whos real owners already quit months ago. Congrats for ruining this game on myspace on your own!
    I can't blame them for trying to get their achievements first before they level. The fightlist on ms is a bad joke.
    You fight the same 10 alts over and over once you're a higher level.
    I have about 500 unused UN since a few weeks, will you ban me next?
    Sorry albert, you seen i tried to help in game, but it looks like the real bullys out there are more important to kano.
    Pffft!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Oh good grief Kano.Those that started on either facebook or myspace might as well just purchase a whole lot of UN and camp at a low level.You wouldn't freeze them for terrorizing the fight list,would you?

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Kano,have you noticed that on the kill leaderboard,there is usually low levels on it?Why,because its easy to get the kills.If you're freezing hi5 players for camping,you should freeze ALL players that camp.Otherwise,you continue to show your favoritism to those that started out on the network,and the fact you want all the hi5 players to quit.

5. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

It would be very easy for me to set up a killing machine ZS on fb, I don't have a slayer there and with my knowledge I can easily create on that simply slaughters everything in range. As I gain next to no xp from the fights, I'd be accused of camping, too, cause that would basically be my pastime. But I doubt that I would get banned, as I didn't come from hi5 and therefore I can play however I want.

Honestly, either you ban all the campers or you ban none of the campers. But don't come cracking down on people having to start in a partially hostile environment, that's motivating people to re-evaluate if they really need to play your games or if they should spend the money elsewhere.

6. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

and to add to this you say he was camping what about the fact he was listed upto 265 times per day by higher levels how about banning those for harrasment and an obvious case of bullying

7. So what

So what Member

Joined 425 days ago

Level 676 Ex-Military
    hitlist kills 17,366 WITH ONE ATTACK

please theres plenty you could be investigating .....not this rubbish

what about those camped out for 402 days and no 1 on hitlist ...

theres times knao when YOU simply DROP THE BALL

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

WOW...THIS IS SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE!

Let me see if I got this straight.....Dont level to Fast or get to strong or everything we do will be restricted or limited. Dont excel at any particular aspect of the games or you will be delayed or frozen. Dont bother setting limits on our bosses because u will do that for us. We cant sell off our property that we bought in order to do what we think is needed for our game, They want and institute our ideas...as long as they are in their gameplan already, etc etc etc.......Now its dont level to slowly, fight or kill to much or we will get frozen?

Heres an idea.....why doesnt Kano give us an auto pilot tab so we can just click it and have Kano play the game for us. Think of all the hassle that would clear up...no more wondering where to put skill points, no more worries about bullies, Dailys would always gety done and no more wasted time figuring what to blacksmith....SWEEEEEET! I GIVE IT 10 STARS!

9. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

It's better for you to ban people who use alts to transfer the money to their main account..

10. Lyca

Lyca Member

I don't agree with this... People were stopped levelling too quickly when energy refills on levelling were dropped down and now people are being penalised for levelling too slowly?? Some people can't level too quickly.. I know I don't level more than once a day unless there's a calendar or something... Some people don't want to have a ton of stamina or energy..

11. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Gotta say that's really not a cool reason to ban him. He was listed by one person hundreds of times. Did you look at that part before you took action?

12. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.