[ZS] Purchasing Destructive's

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Cameron Dollinger, Apr 16, 2012.

1. I think you should be able to purchase destructive's!
    when i fight has a low level i always run outta destructive's! and i could fight way more people if i had some destructive's!
    i know you can get them from your friends and from outbreaks and bosses but what if your friends sent you a destructive but you used it already, they can't send you another one!
    and what if you run outta energy from outbreaks and you used you pack already?
    and bosses what if your outta of stamina and you used your pack, and you fight another boss but don't get any destructive's from it?
    see thats where you have to wait just to get a destructive! like i know you can save up but its so freaking hard!:mad:
    But you earn buy-able destructive's by leveling!
    so you have too level to unlock the destructive but then you have too buy it.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Cameron, you have a thread on this idea, here: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7017-Buying

Can you please bump your first thread instead of starting another one on the same idea.

I don't bother to upgrade destructive's anymore. I don't care if i have them or not. I have never lost a fight and when looking at the details, seen it was because of destructive's, that i lost.

What is it that makes you think they are worth buying?

3. i just love helping and without detructives you would be stomped into the ground! well i guess destructive's for defense would be cool

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I have to disagree. Maybe in close fights they would make a difference, but i think over all they don't help you much.

Maybe they could change it so you can pick when you fight with them and when you don't.

That way if your losing, you can load the destructive and see if it helps you. This would also mean you don't run out as fast.