[ZS] Hitlist boost

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Cameron Dollinger, Apr 14, 2012.

1. I think since there's a fight boost, there should be Hitlist boosts.
    like 1 stamina for 0% unless your contract is filled then its 5%
    2 for 8%
    3 for 11%
    4 for 14%
    5 for 17%
    6 for 20%
    7 for 23%
    8 for 26%
    9 for 29%
    10 for 32%
    instead putting those into fights put them into hitlist fights!
    but the max is 5 stamina because then people that go for hit kills will just use 10 stamina for much more damage!
    so the hitlist fight boosts are
    1 for 0% or 5% with squad contract
    2 for 3% or 8% with squad contract
    3 for 6% or 11% with squad contract
    4 for 9% or 14% with squad contract
    5 for 12% or 17% with squad contract
    but levels 1000+ can only do 3 stamina boosts

please replay what you think;)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I don't think it's fair to have an extra boost on the hitlist because you can go for any level bounty.

If you are not strong enough to beat someone you don't deserve to win the fight against them just because you can use a boost.

You also don't need to win the fight to claim a bounty, so i don't see any use for it.

3. yea, but when i hit low levels or even high levels i almost always end up attacking them and them getting killed by someone else because when i attacked them they had like 3 health left! but if i had like 2% more attack i could have killed them!!

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

That's just the luck of the draw when you bounty hunt. Just think, if you have a boost, the higher levels will have that same boost and they will do even more damage each attack. So in the long run you will probably miss out on more bounties.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sorry Cameron if you use a boost on a bounty then it would always end up with higher players winning the majority of the bounties since there boost could literally kill even mid level players then. So its 1 for me also. Keep building up your account and eventually you will be able to do more damage on bounties and possibly get more.

6. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

If you want to increase the damage dealt, upgrade your health and attack.. that's all is needed..