[FB] New Gift Sending Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by TabithaMoon, Apr 8, 2012.

1. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Hi, Kano!

I'm having a really big issue when I try to respond to received gifts by sending gifts back. Sending gifts in general, too, I guess.

For a while there, we didn't have to worry about the pop-up for every single gift to check whether or not to allow Pirate Clan to send the gift. It was great and made it so much faster and easier to respond to received gifts. I just tried to do the same that I've been doing, which is going through my received and hitting "Send" for each person, and pop-ups started going nuts wanting me to allow the app to send the gift. These are people who have been captains for a long time, so I've already checked the permission to send gifts to these people.

Worse still, the pop-ups are on a constant "Loading" status and won't fully load. I have to X out of the gifting menu, which makes me lose all the people who sent me gifts or captains who earned me money. I can't return the favor if I can't remember all of them.

Is anyone else experiencing this or is something just wrong with my account?

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I haven't received any messages into support with the same or similar issue. There are a few things that you can try: try updating your current browser and try using a different browser.

You can also try playing on the offsite version at - http://fb.kanogames.com/

3. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Hi, Wonder Woman! I thought you were dead .. LOL Teasing :) . Yeah, it seemed to be just that hour. A couple of people in my armada had similar, but not the same, issues with gifting during that time. KANO may have been working on something and some snags filtered through. Sorry for not coming back sooner to update. Dealing with a cold and allergies. Thank you for your reply!

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I was dead for the entire week on all games after all of the fun that we had listing;)

Gifts are sent through a request which is a FB channel so glad to hear that it is working properly again. If you run into gifting issues again, try the offsite version and if that doesn't work, send a message into support.