[LCN] Syndicates lcn interaction

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Fusheng, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

LCN sydicates idea
    at present when you in a syndicate you can post messages but
    if your group has 2 or 3 or 4 syndicates each syndicate has a leader officers
    i would like it if when i post in my syndicate boss battles punch posts etc
    that i could also post in in all syndicates my group has
    so what i would like is leaders or officers of a syndicate can interact ie post in other groups syndicates
    somehow link them ? also you could swap members about easier

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  2. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

The community seemed to have very mixed feelings on increasing the size of syndicates as it would give larger syndicates more of an advantage over smaller syndicates where as at present at 25, most syndicates can at least get more than 15-20 players which gives them a chance against others.

I see this as something similar where people in groups that have multiple syndicates are going to think its a great idea but people in single syndicate groups or struggling small syndicate groups are going to be against it.

I voted 5 to put across my mixed feelings on the suggestion.

3. cosmic

cosmic Member

I like this idea - sort of like having global messages just like in IRC. Maybe later when you create a new syndicate you can have a key which acts like the mothership and can link other syndicates of the same group to it so you can send messages throughout the whole syn.

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

yeah cool

i just thought it be good if officers of syndicates could post in all syndicates
    if you only have one thats fine but if u have 3 4 5 then be usueful
    and you couldnt abuse it as u can only post in other syndicates if you are officer etc
    so people cant just post in any syndicate

5. cosmic

cosmic Member

I rated 10 and the image is displaying a thumbs down hehe

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

my question wasnt about increasing the size of the syndicates it was about interaction in syndicates
    so your vote was incorrect maybe you would like to re view my original idea

7. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

My answer wasn't about increasing the size of syndicates either, if you have 4 syndicates in a group then you have a larger syndicate than a single 25 syndicate. I am the officer of a syndicate, their are regularly links in our feed of enemies to be punched/hitlisted. If we had 5 syndicates in our group and I posted the links in all of them that person would recieve 5 times as many attacks, thus giving a larger group an advantage. If KANO wanted 125 strong syndicates then they would increase the syndicate size to 125 I believe.

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

most groups post in there own groups so still be many punching the target
    If you only have 1 syndicate thats thete choice
    Posting links wont benefit bigger groups
    As they cud post in the main group if they wanted
    Im talking more about posting messages info bosses etc

9. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Those are all great things this could bring to the game, having 125 people see your bosses etc would be great. If a punch link goes up in our syndicate then that person will be punched anywhere between 20-50 times than day, you are potentially putting others in a position of being punched 250 times a day. Same for hitlisting (obviously not 250 times a day though :D )

Dont get me wrong I think many will love this idea but I also think many will view it the same way as I do.

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

let me get this right
    if a group of 250 players only have 1 syndicate of 25 because thats all they want 1 syndicate for say war mode
    if they post a punch request in there group of 250 members how is that different than a 4 syndicate posting the same request
    4 syndicate is 100 members or a group post of 250 members
    that isnt an issue
    you are just trying to pick on the 1 negative which isnt really a negative

11. geckster99

geckster99 Member

.........u have to form yr own group on fb ; has chat...............

12. cosmic

cosmic Member

thats true but i think the king prefers and is referring to in-game syndicate messages

13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Exactly correct there cosmic