Crit Hit Bonus

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dean Siekert, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Dean Siekert

Dean Siekert New Member

What determines the Critical Hit Bonus? How can I improve mine?

2. Maler

Maler Member

From what i know, it's completely RANDOM. You can't improve it :)

3. It's such a lame mechanic. Makes a mockery of all the effort I've put into my attack stats. P.S. I should be winning with a critical hit bonus more or less 50% of the time. I'm not even coming close.

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

It is a random roll (within a % range) for the attacker and defender to make close battles variable. There is nothing that you can do to affect the outcome of this. Just enjoy it when it is in your favor!

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

lol what possible good would come out of doing away with it altogether?? at least the way it is now you have a chance at winning close battles you never would without it

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

A lot of times i will win in every category, but still lose the Critical Hit Bonus. That shows how random it is.

I think to many people losing fights they should have won, because the Critical Hit Bonus went against them.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I agree,get rid of it.

8. I'd be happy to see the critical hit bonus. I'd give the idea a 10.

9. PaganWench

PaganWench Active Member

I see no practical purpose for a game to even HAVE critical hit bonuses! The only people who get any benefit from them are the people who haven't built strength into their pirate profile, and they don't deserve those wins! If Pirate A has put every possible effort as well as a majority of his/her time and even money into building the strongest possible pirate profile, then Pirate A should NEVER lose to the weaker dilettante Pirate B who might not even bother playing PC every day. I first met critical hits when playing Zynga's game Mafia Wars and I would hope Kano knows what happened to Zynga. If not, they might want to Google "Zynga fail" and see. When enough players finally get fed up with too many irritations in a game and start quitting in large numbers, as so many of us did with Mafia Wars, revenue falls off and the company's stock plummets. I hope Kano wakes up before that happens here.