bullies..an yall know who you are!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by abstoney98, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Why do you think I list people sometimes 25x in a day? If someone bullies someone else, they die repeatedly. I do this often and proud of the fact that anyone who bullies me (well not anymore lol) or tried to bully me or bullies a lower level clan member in good standing with me - they die repeatedly.

2. pretty well said.i look after my clan as well on pirate clan.mess with them,your messing with the top ranked player which is not a bright idea.

3. DaveK

DaveK New Member

Does that include clan members that dig themselves a hole and keep digging? A while ago I had that problem. A player continually attacked me and lost. Pretty soon afterwards he and a high ranking player played bounty ping pong with me and this little guy kept sending messages while the big guy gave me a pasting. This went on for a few weeks. I don't have a problem with taking a beating but that reeked of the schoolyard with small kids getting their big brother to beat up someone.

Protecting your clan and teaching someone a lesson is admirable but not to the extent of that mentioned above, and maybe those that start digging a hole in Iceland with the intention of tunnelling to Australia should be left to do it.

4. abstoney98

abstoney98 New Member

bullies..reply

i guess that there are a bunch of people who dont understand what they read....how about read and understand the post...it was that there is a problem with the players of the game that seem to think that this game is an extention of their privates there is no need to beat someone down all day long cause you are tired of playing with someone that you actually have to battle...are you tired of playing the game...then quit..or play something else...i am glad that you feel so confident in your masculinity that you have to pick on people whom were just like you all in the early stages.. gosh yall must be so proud to pick on lower levels...hence the name BULLIES...... grow up it is a game!!!!!!

5. Eddie

Eddie Member

I can vouch for Feilding here, he is not afraid to give out a few extra bounties lol

6. I only want to say one thing, Alot of people are getting really high up, and unfortunately they are becoming bullies! This is sad that they use the power of their level to attack and bounty someone lower then them constantly. Why? If they bother you thats one thing, but I'm seeing people doing this for no reason, "Because they Can". Bullcrap.. Dont be a bully in my clan or you;ll be declanned and bountied 20x.lol

7. yea he is a good warrior bounty me lots times no probs he he .. all respect

8. james

james New Member

was it me? lmao.. i do see your point tho! and agree that there should be a limit or only a certain amount of time in which u can retaliate.. but i didnt design the game, and u gota do what ya gota do!
    it annoyed me too! when i was a young mob!

9. Well after reeading that load of rubbish its no wonder we have game players and others that are completly sad!!