hi5 Adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Apr 3, 2012.

1. A lot of the kills have to do with knowledge of the game and not just the fact that we got fp. I didn't get a package on VC and I have over 3,000 kills. Is this an advantage, would it get me banned even though no package was given to meh? I've killed a lot,Why? because everyone else around me is weak and has no idea what they are doing. Simple, and I'm already over 750 lvl so my intentions aren't to "camp".

2. Pedro Olho Azul

Pedro Olho Azul New Member

as i saw by my wifes acc she as reached lvl 502,a from lvl 500 to 502 the game has released 4 more hired in to the figth.so i think that the system automaticaly grants 2 hired guns per level after reaching lvl 500.

correct me if my math is wrong :)

3. hired gun

hired gun New Member

Didn't Kano get money from any Hi5 player purchases? If so then you can't say it was simply a generosity to compensate the Hi5 transferees with a transfer package. You must instead say it was a necessity to be generous, otherwise you might just have some sort of lawsuit on your hands. Conversely then if Kano did not get any sort of money from Hi5 player purchases then it was total generosity alone. Either way you wish to make a fair generous transfer package for the players in order to keep players and not lose them. I say your bending the rules with this second round of bottle-necking HIRED GUNS is doing more to lose honest players rather than just the cheaters you wish to focus on. I have been leveling 2-5 times each day I play. I purchased 351 HIRED GUNS with my Favor Points simply to supplement my total MOBS because just like all other transferees I had to rebuild all my FAMILIA. Before the second round of bottle-necking I had leveled high enough to where I only had 10 unused HIRED GUNS and since the second bottle-necking I am back up to 142 unused. How is that fair when I am not doing any camping or cheating?
    Furthermore, if you are going to lay this law down then you need to adjust it for all players on Facebook and not just the Hi5 transferees. Seems to me you are being biased.

4. Fibonacci Damiano

Fibonacci Damiano New Member

Anyway, what is the rule?
    I am on 383 level, I have 1000 mobs from the family and 203 hired guns, but in the battle apear only 1000 mobsters. When I can get more from my hired guns? I see many players at this level having more than 1000 mobsters in battle.
    Is not fair!
    DO SOMETHING OR ELSE I AM OUT OF HERE!
    Please give me an link to see the rule. What is the level I have to reach to benefit of my hired guns? :mad:

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

See that Kano.It appears some facebook players have more than 1000 and not even level 400.Might want to rethink your logic.

6. Fibonacci Damiano

hi5_1_cr.jpg
    At this level I was once on hi5, so,... Kano you f...ed up all hi5 players.
    I don't know what others do, but I will not spend real money in your game - never. I hope everyone reading this to think twice before give you some money... You are capable to say they are too strong for the rest and cut their power and inventory...
    I got all this, playing this game for almost two years, so let me use what I got and I don't care how others players play this game.

7. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Why you guys keep blaming KANO for all of this that you know is simply a HI5 fault? You guys should be grateful for being given such a generous compensation yet I hear nothing but such complaints all the time.

8. Fibonacci Damiano

Yes, they give as a "generous compenation" but don't let us use them.

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

This thread is becoming ridiculous, the simple fact of the matter is two fold....

1. Kano did not have to do anything yet they did

2. They can not allow their "good deed" to adversley affect players that were already playing in MS or FB

There is no doubt the whole Hi5 thing was/is a very unfortunate situation, but in the end...the Hi5 players are fortunate they got anything at all...Period! Its not Kanos fault or the Hi5 players fault...ITS HI5s FAULT and it is what it is. Anyone who thinks they should just get transferred over to a new network and have an advantage over even one existing player is simply wrong. It makes no difference what your level was or how long you played. Who cares if existing players in MS or FB already have 1000 clan, mob or mateys at a level lower than a Hi5 transfer......they started in MS or FB and u did not. Most low to mid level playes in MS or FB DO NOT have 1000 hires....why on earth would you think you deserve an advantage over the majority of players in an pre-existing game? Those MS and FB didnt do anything wrong so they certainly dont deserve to be punished for Kanos generosity. So get off it already and show a little gratitude for what you did get.....it sure beats a kick up side the head.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  10. hired gun

hired gun New Member

@ polishpimp: Yeah, Kano didn't have to do anything and yet they did. They did this "good deed" so they didn't lose players because I know for fact there are more Hi5 transferees then then there are original Facebook as active players. If Kano did nothing they would lose more than half of the active players so I don't see your logic polishpimp. They do something to benefit themselves in the long-run by keeping more players than losing them plane and simple.

@Kano: This pressing the thumb down on one group of players thing (the Hi5 transferees) is BS. You make a set of rules for the transferees and not the original FB players. How do you call that fair at all. The tables are not even when FB players at (estimated) level 400 can have 1000 or more MOBS and the transferee at (factual hard data) level 423 is only allowed 835 MOBS. Here's a fine example that I will simply copy and paste here:

Buster
    Level 419 1439 MOBS

It's plane to see that this is is FB original because they have over 1000 total MOBS.

That's total BS and it's being biased plane and simple. Your rules don't apply to everyone the way they should...how do you call that keeping a fair and balanced game experience for all. You can't unless you find it easy to lie to yourself. So if you're going to allow this to stand the way it is then why don't you just say it once and for all that you are being biased and giving the FB originals the optimum edge in the game.

11. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

See what KANO's generosity has made to the zombie slayer community.. lots of energy accounts being created just to produce enormous amount of money and then being used to transfer to their main account. There already a 2 months account with over 30 Trilion money. Who knows how many are out there being made and just waiting for the right time to transfer the money.. I'm sure you will see it spending the money soon.. I don't know what kind of package they have, but definitely most of its are being abused.

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There is no way you can blame Hi5 players for all the energy accounts. There is a huge number of accounts that do nothing but make money to pass to others and they have never even heard of the Hi5 network, let alone played on it.

The reason Hi5 players are trying to level up fast is because if they stay low level for to long, they run the risk of getting banned.

13. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Some of them who have alts on Hi-5 transferred the account to MS/FB just to make a fully energy account (supported by the UN package) to financially support their main account. The energy account will start listing people soon. It just a matter of time. I don't blame all Hi-5 players, just some of them and they know who they are ;)
    I actually love all Hi-5 players who transferred to MS because they actually made zombie slayers on MS back alive ;)

14. Well since im the only one who have that amount of money I guess its me your talking about !
    I was a top player on hi5 and know what it takes to play this game. I chose to level fast because I saw what happend to all my friends who build fights accounts, they get listed all the time from VERY high leveled players. And now I can see I was doing the right thing ! several of them got banned because they killed a lot. An you can call it an energy account "I dont" I put 5 k in energy kano refill 4500 every level so the game is designed that way too ! I have no intension to put anymore in energy because its not worth it.
    And as fare as I see it I havent listed many players and DONT DARE to do it. WHY because then I will get banned too for sure (IM OLD HI5 player and they get a special nice treatment from kano)
    But many of you old MS players keep creating new alt accounts and even when its to obvios to be true still nothing happen to them.
    You should all be ashamed of the way you play the game and start looking inside before you complain about something that MIGHT happen.
    And I know you are a very active player yourself, you seen how most of the new players been listed as soon they reached level 300 ! Now your saying its unfair if we start listing back. come on seriously ?? and by the way it is not 30 trillion thats just my pocket money LMAO

15. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Well you can start a new account.. 60 days at least, you'll be back at where you are now lol

16. Well Im only playing on borrowed time I'm aware of it. And NO ! Im not gonna start over again with a new account. In my perception KANO gave hi5 players a package to encourage them to start over from level 1. Now they take out everyone who dont play the game the way they want us too.
    I can make the top of any leader board I want with a new account and without any extra UN, I know how the game is played. And so do a lot of my old friends from hi5. remember most of us started on facebook and then moved to hi5 when the game started there. So this is our 3 time starting from level 1 of course we learn how to play with the years of experience.
    If I had known from the beginning that KANO would banned everyone from hi5 that would get a good stat. I would probably never have started again.
    Several of my friends have been banned on that reason and they wont come back with a new account. So all you got SHO KOSUGI was a temporary new life to MS.
    I dont understand why old players on MS didn't back up the new players that got banned. Soon you will be back to where MS was before some hi5 players shifted to MS. And I guess you will start complaining that MS is dying again. End up MS will close the game and you will all have to start from level 1 on FB without a package.
    If that happen remember not to complain if you get banned for camping after a couple of month ! You can just start over and over and over

18. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Couldn't agree more..All the replies was the same and not convincing at all.. "Thank you for bringing this.. we will add this to our watch list bla bla.."

19. Just the thought of a lawsuit makes me chuckle. The idea is so ludicrous.

20. hired gun

hired gun New Member

That was not meant to be serious only meant to exemplify, so you can go ahead and forget the lawsuit part of it. What is meant to be serious is that if they didn't offer some sort of fair transfer package they would have lost many of their active players. So offering the package was not only a generosity but a total necessity if they didn't want to lose them. I wrote that because they kept saying it was just such a generosity for them to offer it, NO IT WAS NECESSITY TO BE GENEROUS so as to not lose active players. Chuckle at that if you like but it's truth.