[LCN] Wonder Woman Hitlist event today @ 3pm PDT!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Mob Wars players!
    In proper KANO fashion we are saying farewell to our esteemed support person Cara "Wonder Woman" this week by demoting her from our mob and hitlisting her! Starting at 3pm PDT today, Cara will be bountied by KANO staff, and only KANO staff for 30 mins! Huge cash to be won by claiming the hits as we send her off in the best way possible.

Good luck and have fun everyone!

[​IMG]

2. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

Sweet...your be able to see the hot key hero's at work :)

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

cool thats 10pm GMT

4. Deranimal

Deranimal New Member

Sorry to see you go Cara but all the best for the future - now give me another slap for ol times sake :D

5. mzinga

mzinga New Member

Can you drop her from war mode.. Doesn't seem fair to reward this type of behavior w/war points.

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

nearly time for the fun
    gets into postion bring on the listings lol

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

facebook again?

8. WHELER

WHELER Banned

Once your Hit is posted, Wonder Woman will be publicly listed for attack. The reward will be given to whoever accomplishes the task. It costs 1 Stamina to place a user on the hitlist.

War Notice: You will receive 10 War Points for this action.

Confirm Cost: $68,997,101,410

Note: this will be the 119th hit on this mobster in the last day or so. Recent hits will increase a mobsters hitlist cost.

HUGE CASH? lmao!!!!!
    nice too see it's only on facebook...........

9. Carla Raniha

Carla Raniha New Member

hello to everyone.its first time i come to the forum to express my opinion and I have to say that I really enjoyed this mini event. the first time we did what is supposed to do during the game without being called a bully. amuse me greatly and I hope that happens again soon. I hope everyone is having fun as much as me :))

Deltan likes this.
  10. Deltan

Deltan Member

We froze the bounty at her base level as mentioned in the above post. This was intentional so we did not disrupt the leaderboards and gave everyone a fair shot to take her bounty. I personally hitlisted her for over 14 trillion in 30 mins lol.

11. Deltan

Deltan Member

Thanks Carla, glad you had fun, cause that's what we're all here for right!? We plan to do more developer and Kano staff events in the future.

12. Carla Raniha

Carla Raniha New Member

surely. after all is why we are all here,to play a good game and have fun :)

13. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

That was so much fun! Thank you to everyone who participated and helped to give me a proper LCN Farewell!

14. WHELER

WHELER Banned

myspace news feed:
    Claim a hit on KANO's Wonder Woman starting today at 3pm PDT! 30 mins only. Read more: http://t.co/366mBNK7

Apr 4, 2012

.... on facebook!! lol! i had no idea it was in play ti'll half way through, no stamina or gfp's as i rarely play there... lvl 597.. i personaly don't give a crap for facebook, i prefer myspace... was waiting for it to start there...

what about myspace? still waiting.... i'm lvl 2657 there, girlfriend is lvl 1581 = we have spent big money there, nice too see ppl on myspace don't compair to facebook players.......

15. Carla Raniha

Carla Raniha New Member

thank you too wonder woman :) next time i´ll try to be faster but first i´ll rig your ignition :rolleyes:

16. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I would imagine Wonder Woman only plays on facebook, hence it only happened there and I am sure if the case was that she only played on myspace it would have only happened there also. ;)

17. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

Thank you so much for this event. I did not know it was going to happen but luckily I was online playing LCN at the time.
    I got my first ever Hitlist win, thanks to WW. Only been waiting about 2 years :D :D

18. stupidity rules

stupidity rules New Member

thanks Cara for a good run @ kano sorry to see you go but good luck in your future endeavors!

19. You just killed EXECUTIONER with a punch to the face! That is for you WHELER!