Process Improvement at KANO/APPS and YOU

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petelegpeg

petelegpeg New Member

I think it's GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! Tyvm, Kano, for doing this. Honest players have right, too :)

2. petelegpeg

petelegpeg New Member

I hope ye be the first one banned. Ye don't seem te have both oars in the water to blatantly admit ye have alt accounts. lmao

3. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

really??? are you openly admitting you have other accounts?

4. Deltan

Deltan Member

I think everyone is way over exaggerating what I posted here. We're making changes, it's going to take time to ramp up on this stuff. We're banning some obvious ones in one of the games today. It takes a lot of man hours to research and determine these things, we're improving our process and in the name of transparency I'm sharing that with the community. :)

5. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

There seems to be some confusion over sharing accounts and multiple accounts. If you look to the bottom of this page and click on either the Terms of Use button or this handy-dandy link you can clearly see that sharing accounts or having multiple accounts is against our policy. If you have any specific questions about the TOU or anything else, feel free to ask us in the forums, or email me at support@kanoapps.com

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i think you making a 2 yr old an account is against the fb rules as thats below the age of terms and conditions
    plus a 2 yr old cannot play lcn if you control that account and play it thats against the terms

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I spend money , does that mean I cheat :p

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Kano needs to takes its time, but it is on the right track :0

9. 1000

1000 Member

Finally, if you ask for another user’s password or personally identifiable information, for any reason, your account can be frozen....(c)You understand and acknowledge that KANO may supervise user forums and filter content sometimes, but that we don’t have a duty to do this. You understand that bad people can use user forums and that user forums can be dangerous places if you do not use caution and good sense. You agree not to give out any personal information, including your password, your first and last name, your phone number, e-mail address, instant messenger screen name or other contact information and not to ask for personal information from other KANO Games users...(a)create or use more than one account, or create any fake accounts...... what about share Acc??? why doest say a word???

10. Guys can we please not use this thread as your personal battleground, let's steer it back into the right direction.

11. 1000

1000 Member

petelegpeg ...I hope ye be the first one banned. Ye don't seem te have both oars in the water to blatantly admit ye have alt accounts. lmao/////////know you can be erased for defamation? http://www.kanoapps.com/terms-of-use/ read first, think and them write.... thanks. I'm talking about many that sharing... i did not say ur name... look at the mirror before talk.

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

1,000 you can not share an account , one player one account, if some one shares your account, you could face consequences so let the other person get their own account

In addition, you shall not, and your activities on the Site and in connection with the Site Materials will not:

(a)create or use more than one account, or create any fake accounts;

(c)attempt to impersonate any other party;

(d)trick, defraud or mislead other users;

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
  13. 1000

1000 Member

i don't share linda.... but, if someone is in hospital and can not do the GP for the armada???? no one can help???? better take off the armada just because the GP is not done??? and when is 2 brothers... husband and wife... they can not share to???? i understand your view linda.... but i can't see why my view is wrong.... but i don't share my acc.... I don't talk about me...

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

15. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

Thanks for the quick answer to my quick question in "support"

16. 1000

1000 Member

thanks, i understand.....hope the responsible person don't do the same mistake like on the old times with Galileo, when he said that the world was round.... tomorrow is just a few hours distance.

17. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

kudos for kano if they manage to finally weed out the cheats . i've been calling for this for years . lol . what's funny is i see one of the biggest cheats in the game here talking about others cheating . i'll know kano is doing the right thing when i see him and his fellow cheats gone from the game , even though they spend a lot of money .

18. LMAO!!! Ok... now THIS has to be the funniest thing I've read all week long! So NOW you're saying that most high levels DON'T have time for this kind of thing?!?!? You have been one of the biggest accusers of others using alts (Big Mike, Deb, etc). What happened to change your mind?

Just because someone hasn't gone to jail doesn't mean they're "innocent". That could also mean the prosecutor doesn't feel as if he has enough evidence to get his conviction... yet. I've already shown in another thread that not being clubbed with the ban hammer doesn't prove innocence. It simply proves that Kano didn't feel like dropping it. Funny how that "I've got a secret" game can backfire on you, huh Kel? LMAO!!

19. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Kano has made things pretty clear in the TOU.....but when one considers that ones Log in info is actually the networks (FB or MS) and not Kanos.....So Im not sure how Kano can govern that. With that said......they can still disallow multiple Kano accounts and account sharing.

Without a doubt there are some circumstances that would be very difficult prove such as a shared computer. Although highly unlikely...it is not out of the realm of possibility that any large number of players can be sharing a single computer and switching between windows/browsers. Isnt it also possible to mask ones IP or make it appear as its coming from somewhere else? What about people with multiple computers and or multiple houses?

I think in the end....other than Kano standing behind someone and video taping them log into diff accounts or a confession....its pretty much all circumstantial evidence. Kano has also mentioned its a lengthy process to investigate alt accounts....some players have nothing better to do then file complaints all day out of jealousy while others simply dont have the time or care, so how many alts go undetected while others get badgered for simply being better than someone else? Maybe there should also be a policy and punishments for players that routinely make unsubstantiated claims and waste Kanos time and resources. Its important to remember Kano is not a court of law they are a business and they have the right to refuse service to whom they choose. My guess is that in 99% of the cases there will not be 100% proof but rather an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence that all t points at one thing.

We all know a few blatantly obvious alts out there....many who freely admit they use alts or log into other accounts.....but at the same time we all probably suspect some accounts that arent alts simply because of timing or guilt by association.

I would like to know what Kanos stance on logging into someones account ((perhaps a significant others or a friend) for the purpose of purchasing god points.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  20. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I really did try

Not to respond but I feel it necessary to point out that people have kept their account after being caught cheating. They have been frozen, received a severe tongue lashing (sarcasm) and then have been allowed to return to play. Once again, the mere presence if your account is not indicative of not cheating. Lawrence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.