[LCN] Boss Reset

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Susan Patrick, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Some of US higher levels have bosses up in the hundreds .. MY idea is resetting them once the achievements have been obtained .. have the drops stats raised & xp tweeked slightly to make them worth while doing.

I know a lot of people who have stopped doing the middle range bosses all together because the drops are no longer needed for crafting & they are no longer worth the stam needed to complete them. Before the troll starts ... Its difficult to find helpers on these bosses as most players dont have the stam to hit minimum damage.

2. BSaintD

BSaintD New Member

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! :) I don't think I've done any between Nazim and Illuminati in months!

3. VittoriaVice

VittoriaVice Member

Not as high as you guys...but I think this is a great idea.

4. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Yep great idea!!!

5. STEPPENWOLF

STEPPENWOLF New Member

Agree!

Im all for it ;) ;) ;) ;)

6. Stackford

Stackford Member

yh they're just a pain after a while :cool:

7. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

8. tartaglionevera

tartaglionevera New Member

right I agree with you, :D

9. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

I vote 10 good idea I have stopped doing my bosses as they take too long and no one wants to waste stam on them either
    I think bosses need an overhaul

10. Jessica

Jessica Member

Agreed I'd like to see an option for all 4 kano games where you can reset bosses to level 1. When a lot of your bosses are nearing 10k defense the exp payouts are just horrible.

11. true blood

true blood Member

10 star.Great idea.

12. BSaintD

BSaintD New Member

Sometimes I start Miami bosses out of sheer boredom as the rest are all caught up, then realise why I rarely do them any more:
    Buena Vista Brothers, level 63 Miami Boss: 19,899 Attack/ 18,090 Defense... Health starts at 58,050,000... Minimum damage: 598,454...
    :mad:

13. gods people

gods people Active Member

Susan i agree with you on this. i have not done my mid bosses for months now and would not expect any of my mob to try and help me do them either. The drops are not usable, the job eats your stamina like it is going out of fasion. These bosses need a desperate overhaul. come on devs some new ideas for these bosses to get people to start doing them again.... 10 stars for this long awaited overhaul...:eek:

14. I think this is an awesome Idea! :D

15. Nino Raven

Nino Raven New Member

I agree... That is a quality suggestion indeed :)

16. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

100% agree...super idea...

17. stella the killer

stella the killer New Member

Excellent idea!

18. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I like the idea so I voted 10 but also some time ago I suggested some much more worthwhile achievements worth FP's/stat points and lots of XP all the way upto killing a boss 100 times to try and encourage the continued use of those bosses but I also like this idea!

19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Must have missed this thread. Otherwise i would have voted a 10 on this also which i just did. I have noticed a lot of higher level bosses the ones who are in the hundreds are barely having anyone help them much anymore in pirate clan. And even the mid level bosses there around 50 to 80 are barely getting help either. So yes 10 stars.

20. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I tested this just, I am level 800ish and a level 162 Lo Pan boss someone put up would take me 175ish stamina to get min damage for a reward that is even redundant for me.

Someone level 1350 put 700 attacks on it, assuming all were power attacks then thats 3500 stamina and took about 45% of its health. When a boss takes 8k stamina to kill then it is not really worth starting in my eyes!