[LCN] Battle Drops come to Mob Wars!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

yeah i pumped like 300 stamina into the fight list (at level 600ish) and had nothing either yet...i don't even know what to look for if i do find a weapon so i click each fight slowly lol.

2. treearm

treearm New Member

Drops are pretty rare. I have 1 item (that I cant even locate) in about 1000 stam so far today, so don't expect to get a full kit any time soon. Blasting a ton of stam to try and get a drop off a higher level player is a waste of time and stam.

3. This is bull crap! They are wasting our time! There probably is a 1:999,000,000 chance of getting a drop!

4. They want you to waste your stamina so you use favor points that you earned to get a stamina refill, then buy favor points!

5. They won't tell you what the chances of getting a drop is, making my decision of THERE ARE NO DROP! KANO IS LIEING TO US!

6. I wont believe that bull crap until I get a drop!

7. treearm

treearm New Member

How is fighting wasting your stamina, you would have been doing it anyway- now you have a chance to get something, for free, that you didn't used to get. You can't expect to get hundreds of drops the first day, but they do exist, I got something.

8. AssassinoAnonimo

AssassinoAnonimo New Member

Why don't you chill and wait for an answer? Jeez, the devs are giving free stuff and everyone complains in here?

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Please review the other posts... drops started in pirates first, and then vikings, and now LCN... drop rates are very low, you might only get 1 or 2 drops each day, depending on how much you fight... i haven't gotten any on LCN yet that i know of, but i usually get 1 or 2 a day in pirates and vikings, and i'm not a heavy fighter...

10. treearm

treearm New Member

1 Sunbeam (Common)
    35 Attack
    39 Defense

second drop, a Vehicle. fighting L1950

11. treearm

treearm New Member

Diamond Shield
    23 Attack
    27 Defense

in case anyone gets a drop and then doesn't see what it is due to spamming atk, the items have a colored background with a metallic grid pattern, in a light brown/yellow color, so they are not too hard to locate

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  12. Oi be grateful send some to me :p

13. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I like it.

Got a 38atk/30def weapon at lvl 789 marked as a 'common' drop.

Only did about a dozen fights as I had already blown almost every drop of stamina I had to hand on but I checked and my lowest attack weapon that I use in battles is 35 attack so it has enhanced my attack :)

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Drops are at a low percentage rate, rare items drop less frequently than common. If you are a fighter you will pick up a few.

15. Kendall, any way we could get something to show us if we have any of these items? Maybe an option to sort for them in the stockpile page?

16. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Sorry Troll, but I wouldn't be as presumptuous as to talk on behalf of the LCN 'Community', so I'll stick with the I & ME for now :)

Not that I'm one for blowing my own trumpet, but I have been playing LCN from week 1 and got quite far in it, so I do believe I have the right to comment on how redundant changes made by the DEV's (who DON'T PLAY) will impact on MY game. Especially If I feel that changes will have a negative effect!!!

IF the Dev's however, implement a worthy change then I'll be positive, but until then I'll leave you to your trolling & brown nosing and I'll continue to post in the 'first tense'.

Have a Nice Day :)

17. Mr Goodkat

Mr Goodkat New Member

I have been fighting everyone on my fight list and not one gift yet. :O(
    can you send me a few just for a laugh and to pi$$ everyone else off. lol

18. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

It's not just about u :p

19. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

No drops yet I did all my whacks no luck
    I 37% higher levels no luck

20. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Oh isn't it?? You sure about that? :p

Dev's, The King has been chaining me with 32% boosts and loosing ... surely I'm entitled to fight drops instead.

Also have you given any thought on how WE players at the top of the Leader Board are meant to gain these drops when WE have no fight list & in Nobody really above us to fight?