[LCN] New Boss! Dublin: O'Connell Clan

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

The O'Connell Clan has had enough of foreigners staking a claim in their home. Their forces have risen up in a coordinated surprise attack and swept the city. This is the final showdown, the O'Connell Clan's final stand. Today the green streets of Dublin run red. Will it be their blood or yours?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
  2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

only 2652 levels to go lol

3. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Glad to have a new Boss ... but, I'd lose the IRA tag though ... they're terrorists not mobsters. you wouldn't have a boss called the Taliban or al Qaeda would you? :/

4. fuM

fuM Member

watf.... lol 2000 lvl????

5. Deranimal

Deranimal New Member

WTF - seriously guys, bad call on this boss name and description. This isnt a criminal/mob issue this is a terrorist organisation that wrecked havoc across the uk and europe, both civilian and armed forces. This is still a political and religious issue and i would ask you to reconsider your choice.

6. bumpy955

bumpy955 New Member

im with you andy, this is in very very bad taste.

i had friends who were shot by those IRA scumbags, im sure the devs wont bring osama bin laden into the game as a boss so please take this crap down

7. Claire Hodson

Claire Hodson New Member

Dev's .. Really think this name needs changing asap , completely insensitive choice! :(

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

yes these are terriost and not mob men
    lcn is about mob wars we cant have terriosts glorified
    although im shure this was not kano,s intention
    but more thought needed on chooseing new bosses

9. FireHoney

FireHoney New Member

This in really bad taste. If your plans are to next do a New York with Al Qaeda or Madrid with ETA, then this is a good idea. If you think my suggestions are a bad idea as I do, then maybe you should change the name. Real acts of terrorism should not be glorified or taken lightly in a game. Look up the history of the IRA and the bombs that they set off in Ireland and in the UK. It is still a contentious issue in Europe. Are you planning a Nazi concentration camp boss in Berlin? That way you can upset half the world...

10. Deltan

Deltan Member

We will be making changes to remove IRA from the title & content of this boss. Hopefully goes out today, but no guarantees. Changes are now live!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  11. FireHoney

FireHoney New Member

Thank you for listening and changing it.:)

12. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

I'm pretty bored... Point out O'Connell and why he shouldn't be a boss or even holding a flame thrower for that matter.

[​IMG]

13. Thank you. :)

14. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

My Father was in the county with the Royal Engineers when the troubles were bad...It was not a nice thing for him and I agree that some people would not take this very well...a name change should be the best thing...keep Dublin but drop the IRA tags... maybe the Irish River dance boss would be a better name and have him armed with a explosive Tap shoe's... power attack could be the Flatly kick lol

15. CorvetteGal

CorvetteGal New Member

Dublin...

I see your new BOSS items...the IRA...:(
    did you abandon renaming this particular BOSS?
    reading the other remarks...it seems like another region could be selected.