[ZS] stats

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Cameron Dollinger, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I think we should be able to buy stats with our UN points

(but can only buy 1 set of skill points)
    (say if you buy the 100 UN credit, then you cant buy any more skill threw out the game)

10UN credits = 5 skill
    25UN credits = 20 skill---------5 skill bonus
    50UN credits = 40 skill--------1 skill bonus
    100UN credits = 85 skill--------5 skill bonus

SUBSCRIBE!!!!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Interesting but you can be level 1 and just buy 1000s of skills
    At present it's fair to all as you have to level to get the skills
    But a very interesting discussion this would make
    But again it may come down to who's got the most real money to spend
    In LCN you can achieve extra skills on awards Too
    Could be good discussion here

I vote 5

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  3. slave

slave Member

lousy, lousy, lousy are you trying to turn this into mafia wars? you want people to buy their way to the top? you want to completely undermine the achievement system? you want people to be level 200 and slaying anyone they want because they have a credit card?
    get a life, it ruined mafia wars, it will ruin this game. i like this game because you can earn your slayer, anyone can buy un and use it to level, but it doesnt make thier slayer that much better, everyone gets the same 5 skill pts when they level, so you may be a higher level but compared to people at that level you wont be as good...

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Buying skill points in any game is a disaster waiting to happen no way, no how ,never, is it a good idea, I have seen what it can do to a game and it is not pretty , that is what is so great about kano, that they know that :) thumbs down on this idea :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
  5. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

NO WAY!!!! Mafia Wars and especially Pirates were destroyed by allowing this. You suddenly will have credit card pirates all over the place. People will sink thousands into the game to buy up stat points. You may one day find yourself losing to someone thousands of levels below you. And since in most of these games you can only attack "up" you won't be able to get away from a person who has beefed his strength with a credit card. KANO made the very wise decision not to allow this. Sure, they could make a ton of money, but it will kill their games. The person who suggested this needs to think long and hard about it.

6. jon french

jon french Member

Worst idea posted ever.

7. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

This is the WORST idea EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! NO STARS! Too many buy too much with real $$$$......this would be a disaster! NO NO NO NO . Did I mention NO???????????????????????????????????

8. petelegpeg

petelegpeg New Member

Horrid idea.

9. Carol Anderson

Carol Anderson New Member

no no no no bad very bad idea whoever put this up her its wrong hugs

10. Stackford

Stackford Member

This would be open to rampant abuse, armies of alts would spring up out of nowhere and as mentioned above several times, would be unfair to all the players that have levelled and won skill points through achievements. Skill points anchor the game.

11. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

Yes bad bad bad idea.......................

12. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i guess thats a no go then lol
    great responses guys

13. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Are you kidding me!!!! Nooooooo way would I want this or would I use this.

14. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I am going to have to agree with everyone else on this post. You allow people to buy skill points it will become a credit card game literally. No matter how far in the game or just starting off you can always go another direction in it to either be a fighter energy cow or half and half just takes time and it will slow you down until you get to the way you want going again. So i rated this a 1

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

There was a poll on reallocating your CURRENT skills.NO won by ALOT.Buying skills though is the ONE thing I can agree with Kano NOT allowing.

16. NYG Fan

NYG Fan New Member

Terrible idea. Play the game and develop your character the way the long-time players have. If you really want to spend money on something, donate to a worthy cause of your choice.

17. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Kano have said before they will never sell skill points for UN.

Skill points are to be earned. I feel very strongly about this.

Also,
    Theres no way in hell you would ever get 5 skill points for 10UN. They may as well just give them away. You'd be looking at something like 100UN for 5 skill points.

18. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

I agree w/Diva n the others, if they want too buy weapons n other items for sale and beef themselves up they can, but allowing certain game items that require time to acquire like this, to be for sale, will throw the game into a flux. All your algorithmic system calculations wont be worth the word docs there typed on. we understand money makes the world go round, but if you lose your core die hard players that have been here from the start, you lose everything. PS your advertisers pay you for active players, better make sure the trade off is worth the sacrifice. technically players can already do this, if you buy credits then use them to refill energy n stamina, you level up n therefore gain points. Let them chase if they want not bypass the game itself. If you allow it, it should only be used to catch a weaker player up to THEIR EQUAL LEVEL PEERS. NUFF SAID.

19. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I love the idea!

Just kidding, its aweful :D

20. Maler

Maler Member

wow, this must be the lowest rating ever. i have to go with the flow (lol) and give it 1 star.