[LCN] Hardest Punch Tab!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by USMC General Cervasio, Mar 15, 2012.

1. On the World Leaderboard, I think there should be a punch tab to see who has the hardest punch! I have suggested this a while ago, and just like all of my other ideas, it was ignored! Please leave feedback!

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay i can get behind this. Because it will always change since punches whips axe slaps all in the respective kano games are always different. That side of the board would be flopping. So i will give it a 10

3. sandmandahitman

sandmandahitman New Member

Lol i bump this!! But the factors are ur health and ur victims amount of health too much health is bad but does a lot more boss damage and higher punches

4. By the way Sandman, thanks bro! You just punched in the face StIcKmAn Da HiTmAn KDV killa and dealt 1009 damage.

5. You were just Punched by [SWAT] StIcKmAn Da HiTmAn KDV killa taking 823 damage. Nope, not close enough yet!

6. cosmic

cosmic Member

although this would probably cause havoc but i agree it should be considered. what about an official punch day for kano devs? that'll be fun!
    rated 10.

7. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

There was a similar thread that referred to punching in the idea forum.
    I agree that it would be a good idea to add punching achievements/leaderboards, but another player gave a very good reason to as why it would be a bad idea.

It'd create player to player bullying.

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

I would like to see a punch leaderboard myself! with hardest punch, most punches, and most punch kills on it, So Im rating this thread a 10!

but with that being said. I have to inform you, that kano WILL NOT, make a punch leaderboard, They have rejected this idea every time that it comes up, and the reason being, that with the realease of the punch stats, EVERYONE in the game got vicious with the punches. The amount of support complaints about big groups of "bullies" punching them hourly went thru the roof. There was even talk of removing the punch stats totally, Just because of the piles of support complaints.

The fear is.. If there was a leaderboard for punches, support email on the subject would spike again.

Best of luck with this idea.

9. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

10 from me too good idea

10. cosmic

cosmic Member

you all may punch KING for voting 10 :)

11. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

10 from me, I vote 11 if we get some achievements with it!

12. LOL! I can't say if there are achievements with it!

13. Thats up to the DEVS if they approve the Hardest Punch Tab!

14. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i think this is a good idea for the following reasons
    the hardest punch relies on the health issue
    if you build up your health like i have and many other top players you can punch BIG
    and should be worthy of a leader board tab
    some spend more time bounty hunting and they got one
    most fight wins got one etc
    so i think its a good idea to have whacked wins and hardest punch leaderboard
    great thinking guys

15. Thank you! What is your hardest punch King?

16. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hardest Punch: 1,664

not bad but i know others have 2000+ punches now thats a punch

17. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

I think it would be a good idea but on the other hand its not going to be competitive. hit list kills etc, any one at any level can compete with that (sure higher levels have an advantage but it doesn't stop a determined lower level hunter competing)

I see this been a competition between just a handful of people and isn't exactly worthy of been mentioned in the leader-board i rated it a 5 and would consider giving a full blown 10 if something else was added to make it more widely competitive.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  18. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

johnny i dont believe that would be the case
    some of us with high health do punch each other for big punches
    although big punch stats would be for players who built there mob with health
    but as for the hitlist yes its fair game for all but a lower level wouldnt be able to compete
    on the bounties than a stronger player
    its not just luck on HL but yes they can slip one in but the stronger and healthier the more bounty advantage

19. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

Yeah i agree. But the max punch is going to be decided on the 2nd biggest health in the game. If punches work the same way as MW1 then a max punch is 5% of yours or the attackers health so if everyone right at the top has the same health eventually you will all punch your max and it will just be everyone with the same damage they is no competition there or it can swing the other way and the 2 people with the biggest health will have the max punch forever and ever without anyone ever rivalling that unless someone makes it there game to go all health just be on the top of that leader-board which will end up been an alt.