[FB] Attack timer not reset

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Mike Ketil, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

Whats going on?
    Should have reset 75 minutes ago

2. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

another thing thats mucked up on vc, all these maintainance they been doing to improve the game has not worked at all. game going backwards

3. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

This is shit
    This Viking is no longer available for attacks, give them a break and try attacking another clan!

4. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

3 hours later
    This Viking is no longer available for attacks, give them a break and try attacking another clan!

5. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

4 hours

6. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

Has the reset criteria changed?

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

No the reset criteria should not have changed it should still be the same 24-hr period.

We did just do a full overhaul of the rivals system to move from cache to persistent storage so that users could view a complete list of rivals and would no longer be reset with a server failure.

We have a forced reset going out now.

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Looking at the retaliation I thought it had been adjusted to 22-hrs but guess that was something I brought up on the boards but was not implemented.

If you had issue with the max attacks being offset or not resetting it should now be reset.

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Hey bullly thor, are you not in support of seeing more rivals on your rival list (all), not having rivals reset when a cache server dies, being able to hide individual rivals on list and other improvements that we can now make with moving the rival data from cache to a flexible persistent storage?

We have been getting a lot of feedback with players having interest in getting VC back to a battling game, well to do that we will need to make some adjustments / improvements to that area, this rivals behind the scenes change is a step in that direction and could potentially set us up for some very interesting features / stats of player vs player which we could not do previously.

10. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

Thank you ........

11. Yeah, I remember the attack window was to be changed to 22 hours as a result of our moaning over the attack limit. Whatever happened to that one?

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I had to look back, no one was like "Ya that would be awesome", there was just more moaning. Also, I think it was on Xmas eve day so it prob just lost momentum. If you are on board with it, put it on the ideas. :)

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Your welcome, and thanks for the heads up.

14. Deb

Deb New Member

Reset Not Working

Eric, the timer is mucked up again. I should be able to hit Mike an hour ago and cannot. Please help. Thanks much!