Freezing accounts without good reason

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jillian Thyra Johansson, Feb 20, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Players do not get frozen simply because someone complains or reports them. Once a player reports a player Kano investigates and then takes action. Although kano does make mistakes from time to time I think they get it right most of the time. Their automated software is a whole diff story though.

2. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

Funny....I did read the whole thing before I made any reply. Did you read ALL of mine? Regardless of the post and the reason for the frozen accounts now, it bears no correlation on my personal feelings towards you. Thus adding you, or as you put it, running my lip. Tis why I luv you so much helmet man.

As for people being frozen, and for the comments directed to people being frozen and it must mean they cheated. That is false assumptions. Anyone at anytime can be frozen for any reason. I can only hope that Kano is finding cheaters with the measures they are taking, but there are a lot of casualties along the way...even you yoopy. I think any high level person has been person can tell a story of being frozen for a reason that was unwarranted. Thus my want to post. We all have had to plead for our honor and fight to prove our innocence. For those who can say they have played for countless hours on the bounty page or kept the VC on 24/7 and never been frozen, its simply a matter of time. When you have been frozen and you are upset about it, then come back and tell us your story. Until then, do not pass judgement. It will happen to you. Not all frozen accounts are due to cheating. Its simply narrow mindedness to say it a cheating issue. Sorry to put it so bluntly and I am not trying to be hurtful in the comment. You simply have not put in enough hours to get frozen yet. It will happen and when it does, you will know you are in the club worthy of being said that you have earned your frozen wings. Until then, do not judge that which you don't yet understand. The system is broken and does need something to fix it.

As for the capta's or math question, or whatever. I have also been in battle enough so that I would click too fast through it, what if that happens, where you are engaged enough to blow through that? Hasn't happened to me yet, but per se what then? Am I then a cheater? No, just means the system failed me again. Gotta be perhaps 2 steps or more to the system, perhaps. I know its a pain, but trust me, getting unfrozen is more so. I know the system isn't perfect, but neither are we.

3. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

This is true or I would be playing by myself. I report everyone, been trying for 2 years now to see if I can get everyone banned from the game. I don't play well with others.

4. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

nothing else to say but LOL

5. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

I am glad someone else appreciates humor. The game gets too serious!!!

6. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

well there isnt much else to do right now. low level playing is so damn boring lol