Why we got so many ladies in this game? :S

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lacko Ferenc, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Lacko Ferenc

Lacko Ferenc New Member

Saint holy poo.. this is happening in VK, too. 2 times in 24h without any reason.. this is BULLSHIT, man! Big bukake on the cake, you gotta be kidding me if you are not sick from this!

I've asked the dudes why they've listed me:

[Hor] Joe Sigfus - 3 hours ago
    Nothing personal, it's just business. Lets be Clan allies, add me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009843967

He L2628 (15h ago), i'm L702. The other is [DOV] Vikingul de Ca, Level 2231 (http://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/profile/user/1303721658). Well, will try to repel DOV dudes, but HoR got 2k players, only :S

2. Genevieve Fay

Genevieve Fay Member

my fightlist died out in the early 600's..whenever I log in there's only 3 people on my list at any given time and its usually 1 guy with 4 or 5000 skill points on defense and the other 2 get hospitaled in 1 hit.

but then..as soon as I gain a level , 12 people magically appear on my list and I get to fight them but they are gone pretty quick too.

I'm level 989 now
    and it seems theres only like 10 people I ever see and it cycles them in and out

3. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Haha very well said ;)

4. Are you nuts? As a WOMAN who was at the top of the leader board for over a year, Lady Jewels has given the best advice I've read in this thread so far. Granted, your post stopped me from reading the rest do to your ignorant statement.

NEVER FORGET, we ALL started at level one. If we can do it, why can't you? We didn't have any better conditions, just the opposite in fact. And I was frustrated as hell at times by my rivals, but ya know what? I got past them and kicked their butts! That's what you do in a fighting game.

So shut up, learn, adapt and do the same!

5. LOL, Adam, I like your style!

6. clubber

clubber Member

I just stated for the reply she gave. There was nothing constructive there, just a bunch of gibberish about females.

P.S. I expected this so no worries :)

7. Lady Jewels

Lady Jewels Member

LOL, I love how I am the sexist one on a thread I just replied about someone who started the tread about why is there so many woman in this game. HAHAHAHA, man I love this game. But that's ok. Clubber, try rereading the whole tread. Then if you can still call me sexist, we will retalk the issue. Funny stuff man, funny stuff. Thanks for the giggles.

And...if you didn't understand my gibberish, you must not know the game. Jillian is a high level on MS, she understood it completely. I don't think I spoke too high for anyone, just spoke to the game. I don't think you are a low level...and I think I am just tired of all the complaining. I doubt they will ever change the level at which you can start bountying people, we all had to learn to get past people using you for stats. Bounties are a stat....so looking for lower levels to fill a stat is not unheard of, nor shocking. Only to a new player perhaps. So tell me, are you really that new?

Anyone who whines about playing a killing game would have to be a soft hand....and when I read threads like this one where I see people who think that it is honorable to stop hitting someone at 20 to 40 hits, I wonder what game they think they are playing. Seriously, if you look at the game, figure out the stats of it, you will realize that the only way to level quickly and get your best stats in the game, it is fighting. That means you will have to find good rivals, and fight. How on earth to you figure you are going to move up through the ranks and make any progress towards becoming stronger yourself if you think it is honorable to only hit someone 20 to 40 times and you think someone is a bully for hitting you more then that? at 20 to 40 hits, I think someone is just trying to satisfy their daily points using me. At 200 hits they are merely getting a few levels off me...when I hit 1000 hits off someone its a good daily battle, and if I max out my 5000 hits on that person for the day, we kicked some trash. How on earth do you guys level???? You realize you cannot make yourself stronger if you do not fight? Sure, you can use bosses, but you will not get your bang for your buck that you do on battling. In a fighting game you will find that you will need good friends for help, but you will need even better enemies. So why on earth do I hear so many complaints that people have about fights and people "hitting" them? Clearly these people do not understand that game in any way shape or form. Soooo...is that better advice for you darlin? And if you have not battled long enough to realize...once you hit someone 5000 times, you have to pick another player to pick on, because the system will not let you "pick" on them anymore. So no need to sit and tell anyone that someone is harassing you anymore. Once you hit 5000 hits from them, they cant touch you. And btw, you have a magic heal button, you don't really die. Just in case you thought you really do. This isn't real life, you are ok. Catch your breath, push the magic button and you can play again. It's OK. Even better....did you realize that someone can only bounty you for so long, then they run outta money???? oh wow, what a concept. The most bounties I have ever had from a single player is 25..and he would bounty me 25 times a day, I started just healing for him, letting him bounty me, getting it over with, then moving on. I let my guild claim me, and we later used the money to kick his trash. Get smart about it, have fun with it, and realize this is a strategy game and you can run circles around upper level players. I wont tell you how, it takes all the fun out of it for me. Figure out your own game.

Later....hope you learned something that time around. :p

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012