hi5 players, hired adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Hmmmm....didnt see this coming...oh wait...i guess i did... thus why i posted on this subject way back when. Oh well...glad to see things are getting straightened out

2. Klaudinhu

Klaudinhu New Member

Ok so what you're saying is that we shouldnt take advantage of what we got??? Of the hired chieftains that we gotten whit the favor points?? What can we use if not what we have, against other players???? The "I laugh at your threats." message??? just axe slap them to sleep??

3. polishpimp

its really quite simple...the hi5 players did nothing wrong per the rules and what they were given...but as i stated early on...what kano gave the hi5 players was a huge advantage over everyone else at those levels which simply wasnt fair to everyone else...there is no fault on the players part but it still needs to be rectified to make it fair for all.

I suggested way back that Kano allot these players their FP in increments to avoid this exact situation. Players may not be able to buy all their hired chiefs at once...but they can max out for their level which is something that has been done rarely if at all by players of that level...unless of course they paid the big bucks right off the get go for their hired chiefs which i highly doubt anyone spent that kind of money that early on in their game.

4. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

i agree you got a point there. i can only hope they'll give it back at some point... btw, i'm still too strong for the players around me, they should strip me of my weapons AGAIN lol (just to be fair to those players that only play 2 minutes a day then complain they get their a$$ handed to them by a player who hunts bosses for good items...

5. polishpimp

loll...I hear ya ...believe it or not im in the hi5 players corner on this one. Kano did u guys a solid by doing what they could when they didnt have to. It was inevitable that probs like this would arise. Most players if not all players at those levels simply dont have the Fp to max out the hired chiefs for that level which gives the hi5 players a big edge over players many levels ahead of them

Im hopeful Kano will get things straightened out and make it fair and fun for everyone.

Lol...as far as the 2 minute a day players....I HEAR YA! gotta love when they whine and cry when they get their butts handed to them by a far more dedicated player....the best part is that they just cant understand why.

6. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

believe it or not i actually agree with you. i didnt max out the hired guns cap cause i didnt need them that soon in the game so i agree with a solution that gives you preset number of hg per level if you already bough all of them.
    as far as the play is concerned of course i will win agains every player at my level because its not the first time i play and i know how to build a character early on. would be weird if i wouldnt win against everyone after more than 2 years played daily on hi5...

7. wolverine

wolverine New Member

Kano, you said nothing is lost... Let me ask you something, the upkeep for the unused warriors and weapons who is gona pay? Right, we will. Because we still have to pay the upkeep for those hired chieftains we can't use.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ok kinda new to VC play from Fb so in pc there is not upkeep for hired captains but there is for hired chieftens in vc?? and also what is the limit of chieftens for a level, I have an hi5 beating on me with hired chieftens and we are low levels, , so just curious how many I am allowed at my level now 483, he has jumped to 500 plus he has protection ?? , so trying to get a base line here for my own protection :), just looking for info .

9. Deltan

Deltan Member

We can't please everyone! Honestly we try though.

10. polishpimp

there is no upkeep on hired chieftains or captains, upkeep is for items and warriors that are used to arm your chieftains.

Cant say for sure what the max number of hired chiefs is for your level.....but if the player u r talking about that has 500 is anywhere near your level i would guess that 500 is the limit at that point

11. polishpimp

Ive no doubt Kano trys. Ty for deleting my previous post per request.

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well he had yesterday 1553 clan now he has 1283 his level 500 ,clan I have 529 I need clan lol my level 483 we were closer in level 2 days ago when he found me ,

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ok good on the upkeep , maybe I read something wrong in another post, I did not think there would be upkeep on hired anything :)

14. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Another lost of money.

Well, all problems came from the Hi5 down. This kind of transfer only robes our progress... Game administrator please, pay attention to this.

15. Duke Lajaulaazul

Duke Lajaulaazul New Member

It's ok, some of you are right saying that Kano doesn't owe nothing to their users... (-.-)

But wait, a very important part of the business for Kano is to have more and more logged users on their apps. And the fact is that some of we are not agree with some Kano´s desitions, we just wanna be heard.

As I see, you guys (Kano) screwed up and now you're trying to blame the ex-hi5 players saying "We're aware of reports of transferred hi5 players taking advantage of the points they've received in such a way that they are maxing out their squad at a very low level."

NOT COOL!!!

We, the ex-hi5 players, didn't do anything wrong, we just used what was given to us from you during the migration from hi5 to FB. We tried to expend the Favor Points in the best way for each one of us.

As I see, we did not tried to do any cheat to take advantage over the FB users,

Come on, seriously, do you think that the ex-hi5 are plotting against FB players?

16. Marian Ramona

Marian Ramona New Member

if one wants to make 2000 HIRED Guns at lvl 400 and put money in the game? when you do?

17. Marian Ramona

Marian Ramona New Member

1000 FAMILIA 1000 HIRED Guns

18. We(the vets) always had to go through this, when one player decided to buy 1000 hired at level 300, it was annoying but instead of coming here and crying(I'm not even sure if this existed yet), we tried to actually get stronger and get the 1000 real mobs and we teamed up against them bullies. What a bunch of little babies this new players are...

19. THE GREAT ONE

THE GREAT ONE Member

U mad bro?

20. Klaudinhu

Klaudinhu New Member

I had to endure all that as i started playing on Hi5 and never complained about nothing!!! I just played it and tryed to build a strong profile! Even when i was on lvl 1400+ i had to suffer attacks and bountys from high lvl players.... Still i didnt complained nothing!!
    The first bounty that someone putted on me in VC on FB, i was on lvl 30 or 40 and it was posted by a lvl 2300!!!!!!
    Today after making 10 favor points for passing 10 lvl's i was going to get myself 3 HC and i see this message.....
    ????? "Notice for transferred hi5 player: you currently have an excess of 228 hired. Level up to use additional hired members." ????????
    Then i go to my chieftains and i get the chieftain tip message....
    ?????? "You may add 886 friends as Chieftains and get up to 886 Hired Chieftains from The Gods. If you have maxed out your Chieftains, after level 75 every subsequent level up your max increases by 2. The maximum cap is set at 1000 friends and 1000 Hired Chieftains."???
    From yesterday to today i got a raise of 6 HC and 6 friends...
    If i have 532 inner circle chieftains why can't i have 532 hired chieftains??? I can only have 415??? Before the difference was of littlw more than 100 between the inner and HC.....
    So much difference it makes????? I think not!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.