[PC] Boss idea for all games.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

If there is a way to implement into the message inbox system in the game. Here is the idea. When people do bosses sometimes they have a lot of damage left over after the whole boss is filled with players. So the idea from a player name George Johnson who got me thinking. Put a box on the boss were you can message everyone at the same time on your boss to let them know the slider has been moved up or off so that they can do more damage on the boss if they need more experience. Some players are always looking for more experience to help them keep moving. If you get set the message inbox to allow to message all players like this no boss should go unkilled anymore.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I like it i usually go around to my groups and ask them to come back, that does not always work either so i wind up killing it myself or ask a few hl crew that have unending stamina lol

3. Green Beard

Green Beard New Member

Thank you Linda and Jon!!

4. Really like this idea Jon :)

5. Jon Ward

Your welcome Green Beard. And i hope your idea works. It would be a great addition to the game and make it so much easier for players to help finish bosses. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your idea.

6. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Can't hurt, especially on the higher health bosses!

7. Jon Ward

Need to bump this up again. Please vote on this. It's a great idea by a fellow player. This will be very beneficial to all kano games if they add it into the games.

8. guineahen

guineahen New Member

Sounds like an excellent idea!

9. dicky

dicky New Member

so when the massage is sent , everyone will automatically be on line ,,,,,,,,,,,, what a stupid idea, it just opens the boss up to the boss hogs , dont know were you get your ideas from. one minute you complaining about bosses hogs then you want to send them a message come kill my boss another idea that can go in the bin

10. Jon Ward

Dicky. Please read what i wrote. If your bosses are getting so big and you need more help after you have reached the full max of players on the boss. This will allow you to seek help if your boss is coming down near the end and needs more damage done. It has nothing to do with boss hogs or opening it up to boss hogs. It opens it up to all players who are already on the boss after all the damage can be done by them they can come back when looking for experience if that player still needs more help killing it off. It will only message the players who are on your boss and that's it.

11. geff gur

geff gur Member

it'd be complicated to implement, but not impossible. making a button that pops up when you have at least 45 people on the boss would be useful. i've run into situations when i had over 2 or 3 million left on a boss after filling it (and i'm still fairly low level).

12. Jon Ward

Don't forget to vote people. And comment. All opinions are welcome on this idea.

13. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

I think it's a good idea, can't hurt if you need the help.

14. Shelly

Shelly New Member

That's a great idea George,when the boat is full often need more hits to kill boss off,saves individually sending out messages for slider off.

15. RAGM

RAGM Member

not bad :)

16. Bubba

Bubba Member

This one couldn't hurt, but I would rather see other ideas implemented. If you want more help, you can just send messages out individually. If your boss is getting close to being defeated then the people need to be online to help anyways so sending a message to them doesn't help. Also, if you are needing more help on your bosses, then you should rethink setting the slider.

17. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I really like the idea of sending out a message to all the helpers on a boss fight after a full crew is achieved. I like this idea, and I am rating TEN STARS.

18. Green Beard

Green Beard New Member

thanks Jon!! it would be nice if they put the button to all crew mateys who are on board after the boat is full!!! thanks fer liking my idea!! hope it pans out.. cheers!! \__/''

19. dicky

dicky New Member

I have read what you said jon, but it still a stupid idea................. if you had set your slider in the correct position in the first place then there would be no need for it in the first place,.............. the devs want ideas to simplify the game up , they do not want to be writing extra code up that will slow the game up and cause problems.................. if you had any idea about writing code jon .....................then you would realize the less code in the game the quicker it goes ................less chance of it going wrong .............. and easier to find were it has gone wrong............... for what I see all of your ideas just involve more work for the devs and it will slow the game down, ............... and this is the thing we players do not want a slow game ................ so jon if i was you i would rethink your ideas before posting them .......................as there is always players that can see your mistakes

20. Jon Ward

Yes dicky. Your absolutely right i don't know how to code games if i did i would be doing that as my job since i enjoy playing games. And yes they are idea's whether they be stupid ideas or mistakes. It for players to vote on and the developers to consider it not just one single individual. And here is my theory for you. Boss sliders have nothing to do with it. When you have a boss that your having to do 35 million in damage or higher and your captains cheiftans whatever they may be in the respective games can only do so much damage on them without even the boss slider set sooner or later your boss gets filled. And then they go looking for a new boss to kill. How many people really go back and check every single boss they help probably not as many as you believe. But you have to set there and click multiple tabs constantly to message a bunch of individuals constantly were in my opinion thats making a lot of moves in a game slowing down the game process were one click with a message would resolve having to jump from players pages over and over. That's my theory on it take it for what it is. Like i said i am not a code programmer nor have i ever claimed to be one. But simply saying players ideas are stupid because it doesn't fit your game style of play is also your opinion. And i can respect that.