is this possible without cheating

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by thechef, Mar 7, 2012.

1. thechef

thechef New Member

i just encountered a player who is a level 621 and he has only been playing for 81 days that seems kinda fishy to me

2. Yes it is totally possible.
    Could be an energy player or it could be be using Game Credits for refills or both

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Some can level even faster.

4. The person could have bought Favor points, and then buying energy refills, I also encountered the same person I think you are talking about!

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Numerous ways to get that high quick in level. But if you level to fast and do not build up properly along the way you will find out it was all for nothing. Your enemies around you will pick you off easily.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that this may a hi5 account package... I've seen this a few times in Myspace, too, and I think these are accounts that have been switched over with the favor points packages in an effort to compensate hi5 players that lost their accounts on that platform...

7. Ghengis Krom

Ghengis Krom New Member

its possible, not too smart but possible

8. cosmic

cosmic Member

I've seen some players already in the level 400-500 in under 40 days. You could do this easily by using favor points to refill energy/stam, do lots of boss kills, job assists, challenges, etc.

9. [569] SILENCE i Kill U

Level 863 Rogue Pirate
    Joined 30 days ago ....Started from 0.... I don't know what game you are talking about but it's possible in any of the games.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  10. Rex Hayward

Rex Hayward Member

easy i started viking clan 4 days ago and am level 202 ,i have used no favor points to level .i use them to buy strong warriors and weapons .if i wanted to i could get there before my 30 days of protection runs out

11. Doug1202

Doug1202 New Member

Joined 32 days ago Douglas Finn Level 645 Blessed Thane Viking start from 0 there is so many ways to do it with out spending god points or favor points by the way my pirats is level 900 if you do it right is wort it if not you will get ur as.... kick

12. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Wheni first started playing, I easily did that and more in one month, of course being in a war with a strong syndicate helped me level faster too. I did minumum on each boss fights, build my stamina up with gf points and facebook credits, did every job i could do, plus the calendar and holiday events, I also bought some gf points to build my mob up fast to 2000 mobs, of course my friendship list on facebook was maxed out and over the months i've had to delete people off friends lists to allow others to mob up ith me. so i say yes it sis common place to do tha leveling fast and happens alot.
    I also bought alot of property along the ways too