[ZS] March Updates! New Location/New Bosses.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

March is the month of undead
    Filling all slayers with dread
    New bosses to fight
    Are stalking the night
    So explode all their dumb zombie heads

[​IMG]

2. RAGM

RAGM Member

will there be a saint pattys day calender???

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I would say that the probability would be high on that one.

4. Most of us will be high on that day. ;)

Anyway, what a coincidence, I was mentioning just today that Kano needs to get away from U.S. cities for locations and go back to countries...unless it was Seattle, of course. Looks like the new location will be Seattle.

5. Will there be a calender? if there is make it good. ;)

6. RAGM

RAGM Member

any idea when it will be announced??? be helpful to know ahead of time so everyone can make plans for saint pattys day

7. Jessica

Jessica Member

So does new bosses to fight mean maybe a 3rd boss for each area? (yeah I know a long shot :p) Or just the 2 new bosses for the next location coming out?

8. jedi321

jedi321 New Member

will there be a new world boss

9. RAGM

RAGM Member

will there be??

all so is there date for calender??

10. Excellent News Kano Peeps :)

+1 for St Pats Day Calender :)
    +1 for a New World Boss :)
    +1 for letting the community choice a new Location :)

11. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

All players pending

12. Wonder Woman

Not sure about a World Boss but you could post it in the Ideas Forum and get some votes on it.

Never say never but I don't see a third Boss for each area coming.

It will be announced soon. One is coming.....

13. alka

alka Banned

I guess the plan is to go with the same boss setup as VC,maybe?

14. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I think bringing out new properties now is very bad timing on Kano's part.

15. alka

alka Banned

Agreed. It's just pandering to the Energy guys who don't put in the time and effort to make it a decent game!

16. Wonder Woman

With every new location new property is released. How is this bad timing?

17. It's bad because so very few are going to actually be able to participate in this new content. I don't know why it's necessarily bad timing, because it's never good to release new content only a minority has access to, but it is bad. A release of new property means a small number of people are going to have a higher bounty cost. I don't see the positive there, unless you're one of that number.

And I'm also getting a bit weary of being referred to the ideas section if a player mentions something in a thread, such as a new world boss. We've been asking for a new world boss for a long, long time. I don't think it should be necessary to post it in the ideas section.

18. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

What about the sudden increase in new players starting the game from level 1?

You've just given the higher levels even more money to list with and made it cost more for them to be rig. Surely you thought of this? You couldn't hold off for another month an at least give Hi5 player a chance to get anywhere in the game?

Course not, we were brought in to be fresh meat for slaughter, not to be any kind of competition.

I am a long time player, I have played on all 3 networks now. I always try to support Kano even when your releasing things that i don't like, but I am really struggling lately. It just seems like you are only catering to one set group of players now.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  19. So what

So what Member

they came in lashing the free cash around ...listing anything ...how was that fair ?

i do think the new properties should be SERIOUSLY staggered

pointless letting level 1500 energy player ...same value as a regular player balance is too complete

but more bosses as ever are very welcome
    anytime