hi5 Transfer Packages are here!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

dont worry, those of us that play these games for at least 2 years cant get offended anymore. we've been there before lol

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Polishpimp, my observation is, for a more real image about the packages, that everybody is talking about the 8K FPs package as a standard, but that is what very few received, I believe way less than 1% of the players, most of they got around 2000-3500.

3. Mihai Rat

Mihai Rat New Member

I got 13.166 FP .. but trust me .. i prefer to have my account fully intact instead!!!

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I figured as much. Im sure there is a wide range . I was just using that one as an example, but TY for the comfirmation

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Wow! i dont blame ya wanting your old account...i would have wanted the same were I in your shoes. But thats a pretty darn good jumping off point...when one considers the alternative. Goodluck!

6. danieldaniel

danieldaniel New Member

Hola a todos...perdi mi pack...puedo enviar mi mail para que me lo envien...gracias

7. Deltan

Deltan Member

Thank you! ;)

8. Adrian Rincon

Adrian Rincon New Member

Hi i was a hi5 player and i lost my packet what can i do¿¿¿

9. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

No i get how its worked and i agree it doesnt compensate for the loss. (thats down to Hi5 not Kano though) i simply feel after that player in particular is getting a unfair adavantage. he will only be left with 3000 Gf after buying hired guns but hes then going to get 1gf per lvl ontop of the 3000 remainding im fairly confident he wouldnt of bought that many gf points had he not been given them... and stats alone lvl 1 2000 mob can u not see the advantage simply in fight wins if nothing else. None of this is ideal and its impossible for the developers not to upset the game balance somewhere. ....just think a little more thought should applied before the changes are!

10. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

check out my account im Level 1588 played for Joined 810 days ago and have spent a lot of real money hence my concern about players getting huge numbers of gf points they have not paid for......bareing inmind starting at lvl 1 they will also gain 1gf point per lvl they climb. Im not been an ass and im not 2nd guessing i know the game i know how these games can effect my game that i have also investe heavily in. These are genuine concerns im not trying to block Hi5 moving over id just like to see the move be fair to both networks... ive seen how glitch's and developers acting to fast under pressure can seriously screw up an app

Original mw's on fb is a joke for just this reason. Most lcn player on fb started over after mw's screwed up last thing we want is a repeat

11. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

Can you explain further on this im not sure what your saying ... on Hi5 how much real cash would you pay for hired guns, stamina, energy refills? etc

12. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

thats a fair point i had forgotten about the cap but im still concerned how its working out. Understand why Kano decided not to do 1-1 transfer but i feel both Hi5 and fb users would of preffered this...what the hell its a free game we should of all known better than to spend money on something we know is likely to bite us on the ass lol

13. Zmeu

Zmeu New Member

ok si ya estoy registrado cuando me daran o llegara eso a mi cuenta?

14. Rossi

Rossi New Member

How can I reload the transfer page? That was yesterday in the final minutes before Hi5 died. Right now I'm still clueless about what I have to do to get the package :(.

15. Ina

Ina New Member

hola ayer hice mi transferencia al facebook y hasta hoy no he recibido absolutamente nada
    me pueden decir k paso o cuando me llegara ?

16. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

on hi5 the rate for 10 fp was 2 euros. on facebook and myspace the rate for 10 fp is 2 dollars. the currency rate of 2 euros is almost 3 dollars at the time...

17. Francisco Frade

Francisco Frade New Member

Deltan...I missed my package yesterday on hi5, because they where in maintenance... What can i do now? will I get anything on my
    email?

18. krokus

krokus New Member

Good Morning,
    I still have no email with transfer from Hi5 to "in my case" FB.

Best Regards
    Von Tyranossauro Rex
    Velociraptor - Armada

19. carlos

carlos New Member

i did'nt get my package yet . please help me

20. qb3rt

qb3rt New Member

my package >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>????????????