hi5 Transfer Packages are here!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Craig Garner

Craig Garner Member

Nothing against the Hi5 guys (actually glad to see new blood should be good for us all) :) but im concerned about what ive just heard of players been offered to start over from lvl1 with 8000 gf points. With out sounding like an ass. Reset me to lvl 1 with 8000 gf points and i'll be 5 times further than i am now and twice as strong now i understand how the game works...... feel slightly cheated dunno about other facebook users.

Also heard rumours of a lottery glitch over on Hi5 where many Hi5 users cashed in buying sh*t loads of lottery tickets hence the super high levels compared to facebook users. (if LCN was the same on Hi5 as Facebook and has been runing same amout of time etc i fail to see how Hi5 Users made it twice as far im fairly sure we have extremly commited and skilled players on both networks) Basically summit smells fishy to me hope im not seeing a repeat of original mw's especially when ive AGAIN spent a lot of money

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  2. Shield T

Shield T New Member

Well, you feel cheated - what about us ??
    We did not get a full 1:1 transfer coz' we might disturb the tops on FB and again would not be fair- but we invested 3 years in this game.
    There are few that took that package with level 1 and 8000 gf points. Wait to see if they will have the will to continue.

3. Rossi

Rossi New Member

"TRANSFER OPTION 1
    Please enable Email access, click the Subscribe button along the top of the page.
    TRANSFER OPTION 2
    Please enable Email access, click the Subscribe button along the top of the page."

And where I might find that Subscribe button? I clicked them all anyway and nothing happened.

4. Adam Rutledge

Adam Rutledge New Member

I'm having the same issue. I sent Loren a private message but I am still waiting for a response.

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

My whole Hi5 faction took the start over from level 1 package and joined Myspace. I personally got around 2600UN, which is a far cry from the 8000 your carrying on about!

Need you be reminded that Kano don't owe you ANYTHING!! It doesn't matter if you'd have been playing for 10 years. Hi5 did this to their members and left companies like Kano to clean up the mess.

Kano have said many times now, after considerable thought on this matter, there would be no 1:1 transfers.

You if you don't want whatever you have been offered, then don't take it. It's as simple as that.

6. Rossi

Rossi New Member

Cool, if tomorrow morning will be the same problem, in the evening when I'll come home will be to late to do it anyway

7. Shield T

Shield T New Member

Relentless - easy to say "dont take it" ... THE FACT IS THAT THIS TRANSFER IS A COMPLETE MESS !
    Some did not see the transfer bar ... some still looking for the Suscribe button
    And YES ! i still wait for an answer from one administrator ! Just because so would be fair !

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

How is this transfer a mess? because your not getting what you want? Considering how many people this affected, very few have come here to say they are having problems. Even less have come to give any kind of thanks to Kano for putting this together at all.

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Well looks like hi5 screwed everyone pretty good, it is 9:50pm Pacific Time and they have already disabled access to the old hi5, couldn't even give everyone until the 29th.

We will be sending out emails tomorrow so that the remaining players can pick up their transfer links.

10. Adam Rutledge

Adam Rutledge New Member

Thank you, Kendall.

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We too share your concern which is why we did not do a direct transfer and instead offered a points package based on time played on hi5 as well as points purchased.

We are tracking everything and will be re-evaluating transferred players on an ongoing basis, if you have further concerns please write into support. But just wanted to take the time to re-assure you that the devs are on it.

12. Rossi

Rossi New Member

I already wrote here a message that I cannot receive any package, where and to whom do I have to write about that?

13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

http://www.kanoapps.com/support/

14. carlos

carlos New Member

i didn't get my package and hi5 is blocked so what now

15. Shield T

Shield T New Member

hi there ! cannot catch the ID Number right now coz the Hi5 is closed do to his "facelift " .... Any suggestion ?

16. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

All you had to do was look one page back an you would have found your answer.

17. qb3rt

qb3rt New Member

my package????????????????? hi5 is blocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    some one tell me if my viking are ok:)))))

18. Mihai Rat

Mihai Rat New Member

Hello, i just saw the two options that you offered today for my Viking Clan account from hi5! I am at level 4.196 on hi5 and your options are to start from level 1 or from level 630!
    I insist to transfer my account fully intact from hi5 to facebook because i invested 665 days of playing and lots of real money!
    I had to choose one of kano options because of the short time .. but i still wait for my fully intact transferr from hi5 to facebook!!!
    Wonder Woman said .. and i quote " Some players will have the option to migrate their profile, fully intact, from hi5 to facebook" I have a printscreen of that!
    Why nobody answers me?????????? I sent many e-mails to support and wrote to 5 administrators in privat!

19. gargar134

gargar134 New Member

my package???
    how can acces hi5 is blocked???
    but anyway
    i fully submit mihai option
    i played 3 years in this game-who knows maybe is time for get back normal life
    but
    i stay with kano so long time -even when game was boring-no new adventures no boss nothing,and for that i want my real game back
    i played no bots like fb or my space,i played daily even in holly days and i can say normal way is to have all back in fb or my space-because is kano.
    so no one package can be ok for nobody is only a normal way-gave us back full accounts

20. Clue

Clue New Member

Relentless...If I missed yesterday to get my package from hi5...when will I get an email and whats the end time for receiving the packages?
    Pls provide me an answer asap. Thanks!