hi5 Transfer Packages are here!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I had $13 trillion on my Hi5 account before all of this started, and got 23 billion cash in transfer? Not sure how that was worked out.

Not complaining, just saying.

I am happy with what Kano have given me to start out on Myspace. Thank you for coming through for us :)

2. Loren

Loren Administrator

Yes we are still here. I checked in on your case and it looks like you already selected your transfer option. We will not be reversing transfers once they are complete. Once players choose a target account the transfer is done.

3. Shield T

Shield T New Member

can you go private pls ??

4. Nook

Nook New Member

I did, my email is updated, I not see the banner, are you able to fix this ?

5. Mihai Rat

Mihai Rat New Member

Hello, i just saw the two options that you offered today for my Viking Clan account from hi5! I am at level 4.196 on hi5 and your options are to start from level 1 or from level 630!
    I insist to transfer my account fully intact from hi5 to facebook because i invested 665 days of playing and lots of real money!
    I had to choose one of kano options because of the short time .. but i still wait for my fully intact transferr from hi5 to facebook!!!
    Wonder Woman said .. and i quote " Some players will have the option to migrate their profile, fully intact, from hi5 to facebook" I have a printscreen of that!

6. l3gion

l3gion New Member

they must give us the full profile ....we invested over 3 years of hard work.....the second option was a joke as the skill points where only the ones for that new level in facebook, not for the level in hi5 or at least 75 % from what we had.
    PS: why does the profit from hi5 was not in facebook also?since it was in the 2 options but not in the game after i accepted one of the 2 options.

7. Deltan

Deltan Member

Please send a PM to Loren, you should be eligible by the sounds of it. Maybe he can look into it.

8. Deltan, i've sent you another msg, still no reply i need an answer please.

9. Nook

Nook New Member

My email is updated, I not see banner to make a transfer, are yo uthere ?

10. Claudiu Dragan

Claudiu Dragan New Member

I'm sorry, but choosing option 1 landed me with something the lines of 200 bilion in cash, ~3k godfather points but NO income at all, and it said in my option to transfer that I was entitled to at least a bilion income out of the ~20 I currently have. Where has my income gone? :S Is it fixable? Awaiting reply

11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Are you sure it was Income and not Income Compensation?

12. Loren

Loren Administrator

There is nothing to fix here, we did not award any income. The transfer applies Income Compensation which is cash in place of income.

13. Shield T

Shield T New Member

Loren, you got mail :)

14. Claudiu Dragan

Claudiu Dragan New Member

Oh, okay, thanks :) Must have misread with there being 2 lines about money and one which had "income" in it, I must have gotten confused. Thanks for the reply :)

15. Shield T

Shield T New Member

Loren ? Still there ?

16. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

iam happy with what i got rather hi5 was still active but hey,,hmm option 3 should of been 50% to each facebook and myspace

17. Shield T

Shield T New Member

All quiet now...

18. abstoney98

abstoney98 New Member

transfer acct

can someone please tell me what is a hi5 acct....and whis is the difference between it and myspace/facebook acct

19. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Have you played Kano games on the Hi5 network?

20. It's obvious that we cannot be honnest online in any situation...